Novice
International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 25 Jul 2017 1:54 AM
This is where you will post your stories (as I have no access to post in the forums competition area) again, these are the rules:

Competition Rules

- Only one entry per user will be accepted

- Your story must involve a friend, either it's habbo or real life (most prefered a HabboBites friend) and MUST follow the habbo way.Minimum 350 words.

The prizes are:

First place: 20c

Second place: 10c

Third place: 5c

Each participant will get this cute site achievement made by our local amazing artist, Xenid! 

Good luck and look forward to all yours stories!๏ปฟ
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 25 Jul 2017 5:19 PM
ok i'll start off this thread with my great story about my best pal resorted!!!

some context to my story: Ripienoo on twit posted a giveaway post where we could stand to win a free couple's drawing by DM-ing her why me and my friend should win the drawing. this was my submission, but in the end the tweet was deleted and i think the giveaway was cancelled :-( nonetheless, writing that message to her for the comp was really meaningful and so here's my submission for y'all to see!x

and it's my Life Story technically so yes this is my submission for the story comp, enjoy!!!

hello i love your art and would like to enter!! (sorry this might be really long)
so i'm gna be talking about my best friend on habbo since 2011, Resorted. (tom)
i pretty much make fun of him every day and don't tell him how much i love him often but we both know that we're always there for each other. back in 2011 i was a really shy person and meeting his friends and him especially has grown me into a much more confident person, and possess a personality that i'm proud of having. I'm proud of who I am now as a person and Tom has played a great part in that, for which i will always be thankful.
even though we live in different countries, he's the first person i go to when i need something, be it something stupid when i want someone to watch my variety shows with or when i need someone to talk to about my problems. it's also got to the point that because habbo is so boring, i almost never play habbo if he isn't online. it just won't be the same.
i have so much love for him and he knows it but i want to express it when his birthday comes about on 10th july (yes this is me trying to score extra points so you will pick me but it's true hehe).
if you do pick to draw us, it'll be a great gift for him, he'll definitely love it and i'm sure i'll love it too ๐Ÿ’“
thank you for reading!!!

Beginner
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 26 Jul 2017 12:46 PM
HabboBites, a place where I didn't expect to be in so deep. Somewhere along joining the fansite for fun, I found amazing friends that I'm going to treasure. As when you least expected the most, there are three people on here that I won't be forgetting anytime soon.

It's been a rough year, some people share their suffering and some people suffer in silence. How easy it is to say that you are able to reach out for help but in the end drowning was an easier option. Through all of this unexpectedly, FunkyHabbo came along. I'm surprised myself, how much I was able to converse with him even though we haven't known each other for long. It was very sweet of him to check up on me daily at that time to see if I died, literally that's what he said. But weirdly it was so sweet to care for me.

Then came along Andric, as I type this I'm smiling to myself. Andric and I were probably fated to be friends, I'm the dark sinister side and he's the sugar coated candy land. Our opinions are hardly ever the same, but through all the disagreements and the discussion. We found each other, thank you for watching me cry. I'll treasure you for a very long time, love you to the moon and back.

Last but not least, this is most unexpected person I expected to be friends with because our first conversation I insulted him by saying that his HoH room was freaking ugly. I know I've said it before Larry but I'm so sorry! But it was the beginning of a very beautiful friendship none the less! Although you blackmail me from time to time but that's okay because I'm thankful you care about me.

Well the rest of the story of our friendship is for us to know and you to find out, or maybe not...........
Last edit: 26 July 2017 6:33 PM

Rookie
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 26 Jul 2017 1:57 PM
There's a few people I want to write about, as they're always there for me when I need them!

First off is Audemars (Honey). To begin with, I thought you hated me and I was constantly asking Stacey if you did, or why you did HAHA. But then I got to know you more, and I'm really glad that I did. You're one of the most honest people I know, you're not afraid to say what's on your mind if it's bugging you and you've become so dear to me, even if sometimes I don't show it. I love your room building skills, if anything I'm kind of envious LOL. Your rooms are absolutely stunning, and I wish I had such an imagination as you do! Keep doing what you do best, Honey. I love you, remember that!

Second is Promesses (Stacey). My wife. I'm so glad that I got talking to you back in the BaW Gates of Hell room! I can come to you about anything, (when I don't feel like I'm burdening you), and you always have some advice to give if I need it. You're honestly my rock and I have no idea where I would be without you. Yes we get annoyed with eachother, but it's cause we're so a like, it's unreal and it honestly dumb founds me as to how we hold such a great bond due to that. I know I don't tell you this enough, but I love you and appreciate everything that you do.

Third is wanderwonder (El). We've become so close in the last few months, and I'm forever thankful for it. You're such a kind and caring person, and I can count on you when I really need someone to talk to and I feel that Stacey isn't around or just want a second opinion on something. We've known eachother for a couple of years now, and I know I've said this but I'm glad we've got close. Time Zone's is a pain some days as I don't get to talk to you often, but when I do it makes my day so much better. I love you, stay the beautiful star that you are.

These 3 people mean so much to me, and have helped me out a lot where I thought no one could. Thank you guys to everything that you do, all three of you are such amazing people and I'm so happy to have you guys in my life!
Rookie
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 26 Jul 2017 5:10 PM

So, there are 2 of some good friends.

The first one is 'Stevie' (he doesn’t want to be named). We absolutely love our friendship and we have been there for each other, through all our struggles and successful moments, the highs and lows, and he is pretty much my other half. I think we met 4 or 5 years ago, it has been too long to even remember, but I wish he was on Habbobites to see this, but he doesn’t go on Habbo as much anymore, sadly. Whenever we discuss serious stuff, he always likes to bring in a bit of humor to lighten up the mood, and I love him for that. He’s an introvert like me (well, maybe an ambivert as he’s a little more outgoing than me), and we can relate to each other 100% - we prefer staying indoors, we don’t like going out to parties/clubs, we like to be alone a lot, etc. We may have disagreements on certain topics, but he’s one of those people who fully hear you out, and then gives you their opinion, but still loves you all the same regardless, and you don’t get that a lot these days. I genuinely don’t know what I’d do without him in my life, he is legit my rock!

๏ปฟ

And the second one is indeed a Habbobites member, RazzleMyDazzle , aka Dazzy (Darren). I think we met 5 years ago....I know that it has been a long while ago anyway. Up to this day, we still hang out on Habbo now and then just for old times’ sake. I remember when I first found out that we both have something we can relate to – hearing loss/deafness. We both instantly clicked with each other through that. Besides that, he is genuinely one of the nicest and happiest guys you can meet, with a hint of a dirty mind. He has always supported me and he’s just like this fabulous unicorn filled with fun and his cute/funny giggles. He knows how to make you smile and I appreciate him very much!

I LOVE THEM BOTH!
Last edit: 26 July 2017 5:14 PM
๏ปฟโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•
Rookie
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 26 Jul 2017 5:38 PM
Society, in a nutshell, has evolved into a state of disorient mess, where individuals desperately chase for momentary satisfaction and misplaced ambitions. More than ever, friends have become an embodiment of  hope and purpose in each and every one of our fleeting lives. Instead of focusing on the Utopian and idealistic portrayal of true friendship shown in western media, I would like to highlight the real and detailed influence of different users on Habbobites have made on to me, disregarding how minute each impact may be. 

A girl that seems so aloof to the harsh entrails of reality, few would acknowledge that she, a normal human being like the rest of us, could exude an uncommon affability. She is someone who provides endless, selfless support to everyone around her. No matter how unreasonable and unpractical I've been, she stood by my side, never leaving me to be alone in the darkness and always having the compassion to spare. I still remember the calls we had when we laughed so hard till we cried at absolutely nothing.  Concussions, both a sage raven and a congenial bluejay, has a heart of gold and is the living ethos of 'never leave anyone behind'. 

Next, a noble vindicator, he seeks fairness and is not shunned by the frightening eyes of society. Though he might be heavily scrutinised for his purposeful plight, he fortifies his friends as though they are family. He will not simply emancipate anyone who has committed discriminatory acts against his friends. Jung is this well deserving friend that everyone should have.  Though he could be annoying beyond your wildest imaginations (spoiling DOTS, making highly insensitive comments about your mum), the friendship that he offers goes to the greatest length, a testimony to extreme loyalty. 

Finally, a friend who is the epitome of genuine sincerity. You might think that his sole duty is to cheer on every dejected souls, encouraging those who may feel melancholic. His stable presence provides a sense of sympathy and solace and that everything is going to be alright. His inclusive nature welcomes everyone, making conversations effortless and some might say he is infected with the happy virus. Edolas possesses this bright personality and playing Habbo and others online games (L4D2 etc) with him always generates new fun memories. It is definitely commendable that he is such a delightful friend.

Life, especially the past 2 years, have been extraordinarily memorable with these people around. Given a choice, I would never choose another happy pill and I guess whats more rewarding than being nice to one another, is being real to one another. The fruits of such friendships is one that bears long-lasting results in comparison to a friend you might not trust though they might be nice to you on the surface. A friend whom you can wholeheartedly trust is a friend for life. 

Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 26 Jul 2017 5:39 PM
Firstly, I've just started growing close to Gina (Outreign) especially in the past few months, she's been there for me and I can talk to her about anything. If I need to rant or talk about anything then she's there to listen and give advice and I adore her so much and I'm glad that we've become really close friends! Love you Gina 

Secondly, I have to say that I've not spoke much to this amazing friend for a while but we've been busy Honey (Audemars), I've been able to open to Honey about anything and again like Gina she's been there and I truly love Honey so much, from the day we started talking! And I'm sorry I've been so distant from you but you're amazing love you!

And lastly, I don't think he has a HabboBites account but Dan (Queenslay) since we both started talking at HBC, we both grew a bond, again he's one I've been open to and he's been there and I've ranted at him and been able to talk to him even though he spams me so much in whisper with lyrics, but he's one of a kind! Love you Kween! 
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 28 Jul 2017 9:47 PM
I started Habbo cause of one of you here in HabboBites, and I made many more friends here, I think it just really awesome to all you, and i do not have any special shoutout to anyone, and especially that ONE who got me into Bites, you have been a really treasure, a gift from god. I hope this friendship will continue further. And instead of always talking about how I am so thankful for my friends, cause there isn't a need to, as I am thankful to each and every single one of you everyday!

A HUGE MAJOR SHOUT OUT TO THIS ONE I SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED A FRIEND. I just hope I get to be close to this ONE, but it's like a love-hate relationship between us. I hope we can be closer in the near future, STOP making a big fuss out of nothing okay, I just want to be a friend T.T

Lastly, I think I got to thank this really wonder game host, SHE has been really wonderful to such a bright and friendly community. So sorry, I am just bad at expressing myself. But I am so glad I met you here in HabboBites. Stay awesome, stay cheerful & positive and infect more people with your pomposity.

#InternationalFriendshipDay
#DONOTCHOKEME
#KeepHostingGURL
#StaySassyMyAhGua
Rookie
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 28 Jul 2017 10:03 PM
greker230 Posted
28 July 2017 9:47 pm

I started Habbo cause of one of you here in HabboBites, and I made many more friends here, I think it just really awesome to all you, and i do not have any special shoutout to anyone, and especially that ONE who got me into Bites, you have been a really treasure, a gift from god. I hope this friendship will continue further. And instead of always talking about how I am so thankful for my friends, cause there isn't a need to, as I am thankful to each and every single one of you everyday!

A HUGE MAJOR SHOUT OUT TO THIS ONE I SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED A FRIEND. I just hope I get to be close to this ONE, but it's like a love-hate relationship between us. I hope we can be closer in the near future, STOP making a big fuss out of nothing okay, I just want to be a friend T.T

Lastly, I think I got to thank this really wonder game host, SHE has been really wonderful to such a bright and friendly community. So sorry, I am just bad at expressing myself. But I am so glad I met you here in HabboBites. Stay awesome, stay cheerful & positive and infect more people with your pomposity.

#InternationalFriendshipDay
#DONOTCHOKEME
#KeepHostingGURL
#StaySassyMyAhGua

I love how you didn't give out any names and now I'm so interested to know which people you've been referring to LOL.
๏ปฟโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?