Skilled
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 29 Jul 2017 4:20 AM
On Thursday, September 1st, sometime in the evening, I was busy building a room with some friends and Funkyhabbo comes in to the room and is always acting exactly like his awkward self. My past friend, who he stalked, encouraged me to sign up and at the same time, while this same guy decided to DJ on air. He asked me in the room to send in my requests, to which every time he received them would read “hot guy” and then giggle to himself like he thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world. He soon became one of my best friends on the site, and even during the majority of our fights, disputes and disagreements, we were able to discuss through our stubbornness and remain friends.

I’m not a person who always gratifies my friends, to be honest I treat them like real shit sometimes. I am quite the lucky person since I have met so many nice people since I joined HabboBites, it’s incredible and truthfully the only reason which I remain. Frankly, I don’t want this to sound like all those lame-ass yearbook posts, yet all I want to do is express my gratitude for all the friendly, kind and welcoming people apart of our awesome community. And for all of us, it seems that Jason is the person responsible for creating all of this.

There’s times where I wish I could punch Jason in the face and other times I wish I could hug him, while contemplating how that would look because people tell me he’s like 5 feet tall.. In that case, I assume it would be like hugging @Taiwanasian if she were a boy of equal height. Nonetheless, for a tiny guy, Jason packs a lot of might. On a percentage scale, I would say he is about 50% might, 15% friendly, 10% awkward, 5% computer, 5% terrible puns, 5% coding while afk, 3% Indian-obsession, 3% dogs, 2% funky, 1.5% habbo, and 0.5% eyesight. Sometimes I wonder if he has any eyesight at all.. 

There are very few true friends out there on the internet, and I can guarantee to you that Jason is one of them.

A rare sighting of Funkyhabbo opening his eyes. 

Last edit: 29 July 2017 4:21 AM
Rookie
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 29 Jul 2017 4:49 AM
Seth Posted
29 July 2017 4:20 am

On Thursday, September 1st, sometime in the evening, I was busy building a room with some friends and @Funkyhabbo comes in to the room and is always acting exactly like his awkward self. My past friend, who he stalked, encouraged me to sign up and at the same time, while this same guy decided to DJ on air. He asked me in the room to send in my requests, to which every time he received them would read “hot guy” and then giggle to himself like he thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world. He soon became one of my best friends on the site, and even during the majority of our fights, disputes and disagreements, we were able to discuss through our stubbornness and remain friends.

I’m not a person who always gratifies my friends, to be honest I treat them like real shit sometimes. I am quite the lucky person since I have met so many nice people since I joined HabboBites, it’s incredible and truthfully the only reason which I remain. Frankly, I don’t want this to sound like all those lame-ass yearbook posts, yet all I want to do is express my gratitude for all the friendly, kind and welcoming people apart of our awesome community. And for all of us, it seems that Jason is the person responsible for creating all of this.

There’s times where I wish I could punch Jason in the face and other times I wish I could hug him, while contemplating how that would look because people tell me he’s like 5 feet tall.. In that case, I assume it would be like hugging @Taiwanasian if she were a boy of equal height. Nonetheless, for a tiny guy, Jason packs a lot of might. On a percentage scale, I would say he is about 50% might, 15% friendly, 10% awkward, 5% computer, 5% terrible puns, 5% coding while afk, 3% Indian-obsession, 3% dogs, 2% funky, 1.5% habbo, and 0.5% eyesight. Sometimes I wonder if he has any eyesight at all.. 

There are very few true friends out there on the internet, and I can guarantee to you that Jason is one of them.

A rare sighting of Funkyhabbo opening his eyes. 

I feel absolutely HONORED for my shortness to be involved in this post. :)
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Novice
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 29 Jul 2017 10:52 AM
Okay let's see shall we. Best friends are the most precious things in the world. They are always there for you when you need them or just wanna be silly. I don't know how many friends we're meant to tag/mention but I want to mention my in real life best friend that I've known for a long time. I am currently in my senior years so yee. 

Okay so My Friend In real life. (My friend is also Asian :p) 

I met my friend Lilia when I was about 4-5 years old, yes I have known her for a long time. At first Lilia and myself were really shy, we didn't talk much at the start when we met. Our parents and Lilia's Parents went to the TAFE together (if anyone knows what that is, If you don't know try searching it up haha). During my Primary schooling I didn't go to the same school as Lilia so we didn't see each other much, sometimes only when we go to church. Myself and Lilia live near but we were always busy doing something and I wasn't allowed to go walking around the streets and sometimes our parents just couldn't take us to meet for a play day because parents these days are so busy. During the end of year 5, my father wanted me to move schools because I was in a public school for awhile and I got bullied a lot. There was no violence but like verbal and racism because I was Asian and most of them didn't like my culture, I don't know why because we are all children of God and we're his creation??!?!? So he wanted me to go to a private school which was really expensive but he said it was worth it. I found out that My Best Friend Lilia went to the Private school and I got really excited, I literally cannot remember but I think I went coo coo like I probably had a spaz attack or something LMAOO. So I started My Year 6 in this Private school with My best friend Lilia and there you go we were reunited again! Even though I'm annoying and I talk to much coughs ( Seth probably knows sorry love you x)  I'm always talking about random things to her and she just listens even tho it's boring. I know when something is wrong I can count on her for everything. I was planning to move in together if we went to University. And her reaction was "nope, not gonna happen. You are too loud, you will keep me awake." And we just laughed. I couldn't ask for a better BETTERRRRRRR BEST FRIEND. I love her so much, and I hope Lilia will stay my best friend forever. Xoxo 

SORRY IF THIS WASN'T A SHORT STORY BUT I HAD TO!!!  Everyone on Habbobites is also my friends. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone. Love you all. Xoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxox

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL DAY OF FRIENDSHIP SHIRT STORIES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beginner
Reply: International Day Of Friendship Short Stories 30 Jul 2017 10:01 PM
So, one day I was on the Habbo navigator, trying to find an afk Gym room. During this search, a room called 'Gym workout' or something along those lines showed up. I thought it was interesting since it was called gym WORKOUT. So I entered.

While in this room, there was a man. He was on the treadmill, I came and said hi, but no response. For some reason, he reminded me of my old friend. I wanted to become friends with him.

I attempted to start a conversation again and say hi(multiple times). Yet again, no response. At this point, approximately 10 minutes had passed, I thought it would be weird if I stayed here and kept saying hi. While I rotated from treadmill to another Afk machine, I thought to myself. How am I going to stay here for another 5 minutes without looking like a creep?

I looked at his profile, and saw a pretty lame but cool badge. A Habbo writers badge. I had never seen it before, so I thought how about I'd pretend to stay and ask about where he got his badge. Perfect plan. 

After a bit, he finally responded to my spamming. He was quite awkward at first but it was funny. He told me it was an old Habbo Badge from back in the days and then insisted to get me one of the badge cases with the badge.

During this time, I was like in my head HOLY CRAP NO because I didn't even want the badge?? At this point, I was freaking out. It was just to start a friendship. 

He then continued to ask which badge case I wanted, I said I didn't want any. This is where I knew I f*** up (LOL fml). Eventually, he did get me one and I felt SOOO BAD and told him I was super thankful which I was, even though the badge was pretty lame but cute. 

Story of how I met Larry! Although we do have our ups and downs, but you've still stuck by my side from the start. I am grateful Lorry. (From ya dentist) ahhheheh

Happy International Friendship to all my friends!!!
Last edit: 30 July 2017 10:05 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?