Skilled
Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years 27 Jul 2017 5:04 AM
You heard right guys; our go to painting programme used throughout  our childhood is being marked for death.

Microsoft's next Windows 10 updated, called the Autumn (or Fall for those in the US) Creators Update, will bring a variety of new features. But one long-standing stalwart of the Windows experience has been put on the chopping block: Microsoft Paint. Read more here and let me know what you think!

Rookie
Reply: Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years 27 Jul 2017 6:00 AM
Don't know what to think to be honest!

I've always loved MS Paint, and to see that it's gonna be killed off from Microsoft, and just put into the app store as a free download as if it's some sort of a pointless app....I don't know. To me, it's definitely a big step down. MS Paint will always be Microsoft official to me, it should stay within Microsoft completely.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years 27 Jul 2017 2:02 PM
Omg you beat me to this post.

I don't really mind Paint being gone. Might have used it in the past but it's useless to be now.

Skilled
Reply: Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years 27 Jul 2017 11:59 PM
No paint no pixel art?? 

Reply: Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years 28 Jul 2017 9:01 PM
had some good days of habbo alts on habbo paint :(
Reply: Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years 5 Aug 2017 8:12 AM
I think MSFT changed their mind and weren't going to completely throw it away.. it was just going to be moved to their Windows App Store instead of being included by default with Windows. Imo it's pretty much the same thing, I don't know m(any) people who use the app store on Windows. :P

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?