Could it be? 22 May 2016 10:18 PM
Hello everyone!! I'm Lia, an inactive user on Habbobites – which is why some of you probably don't know me. BUT GUESS WHAT??? I'M HERE TO HELP!!! also, comment down below your name, hobbies, or whatsoever you'd like me to know!!!!

I'm from Singapore, and I love to DJ. I've been doing since I was 13 (I'm 18 now)!! Sadly, I won't ever make it a career choice though. I write, design and even code (sometimes). Plus I love to pretentiously take photos with DSLRs that aren't mine.

I'm currently buried in a pile of assignments and projects thanks to school, which is why I'm slightly inactive. I must admit, I'm quite a nerd, *cues Funkyhabbo and Jay for their opinions* and I'm heavily involved in school activities. I don't even have time to eat, or breathe sometimes. But don't worry, I have eyes everywhere ;-) I'll always know what is Habbobites up to! 

Also, did I mention I LOVE FOOD???????? So hit me up with your favourite foods, especially if you're from another country! Please also state where I can find it, so I know where to go when I visit your country!! Hope everyone is well, and I hope we're much closer now WINK WONK <-- that's my specialty 

Catch me on air soon, if we have f8!!!!
Last edit: 22 May 2016 10:18 PM
Beginner
Reply: Could it be? 22 May 2016 10:26 PM
HI LIA!! You're a great radio presenter!!

What's your favourite food? And I know talking is one of your hobbies too!

Rookie
Reply: Could it be? 22 May 2016 11:25 PM
Favourite food! Has to be Pizza, I enjoy any water sports as well as coding.
Wbu?!

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Talented
Reply: Could it be? 24 May 2016 12:39 PM
HEYYYYYYYYY LIAAAAAA
am ur biggest fan

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?