Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 24 Sep 2017 11:17 AM
this quiz does not get me at all i wanted to be a cartoonist
Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 24 Sep 2017 3:06 PM
Next Beyoncé in the making yall

Rookie
Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 27 Sep 2017 11:17 AM

damn was hoping for something health/science related
Skilled
Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 29 Dec 2017 7:34 PM

but i fall asleep when i read books...

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 3 Oct 2018 9:11 PM

Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 6 Nov 2018 3:12 AM

true but i can't imagine myself as a teacher

Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 10 Nov 2018 3:37 AM
You got: Entrepreneur
You're creative, but in a business sort of way. It seems like you always have a million different good ideas swimming around in your brain, and one day you want to bring every single one to fruition. You have dreams of going on Shark Tank and creating your own business. And because you're logical, persistent, and hard working, you'll make it happen — if you haven't already!
Skilled
Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 10 Nov 2018 6:35 AM
U can call me Chefsus

Skilled
Reply: What is your dream career based on your obsession with fall? 3 Dec 2018 2:16 AM
this isnt true LOL

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?