What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 21 Sep 2017 4:53 AM
I'm not sure if this thread has been created (most likely has been) but I just want to know your thoughts of Habbo Mazes. (I may own a maze myself :P)
Rookie
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 21 Sep 2017 6:00 AM
I love them; they're really nice to do alone, by myself, while chilling out to music. I don't really like doing mazes with other people or friends because I don't like being watched.

I'm much more of an old-skwl-er however, with the clicking and the optical illusions of doormats going upwards to the teleporter if you know what I'm trying to say. 

I do still like the wired mazes though, such as the 'guiding' rooms with those arrow plates, and the telephrase rooms, and so on.
Last edit: 21 September 2017 6:02 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 21 Sep 2017 1:08 PM
I miss doormat mazes ;(
Skilled
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 21 Sep 2017 1:10 PM
I like maze but i prefer mazes which are specifically only one theme like old school maze / rollers + one way gates maze those kind

Skilled
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 23 Sep 2017 10:16 AM
Yes all mazes give me headache and i cry 

Skilled
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 23 Sep 2017 5:09 PM
Mazes are one of my favourite things on Habbo, I wish there were more! I love doing them alone or in groups, it really doesn't matter.
Rookie
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 24 Sep 2017 4:58 AM
I'm not that good at them but I always try and I love when can get badge.
Last edit: 24 September 2017 4:58 AM
Rookie
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 26 Sep 2017 12:18 PM
My fav maze types are telephrase, rollers n one way gates.
Rookie
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 10 Oct 2017 12:37 AM
they make me cry

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?