Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 1 Jan 2018 2:07 PM
When I see a Habbo maze with moving tiles/flowers on the first main room. I just leave - unless your maze main room is beautifully built. I hate mazes that start off with that.
Rookie
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 1 Jan 2018 8:52 PM
Omg same. That kind of maze entrance is just bloody annoying. I honestly miss how old habbo functioned (click & drag), mat mazes etc. 
But in my opinion the best wired maze to date was by Plebings.

Skilled
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 2 Jan 2018 1:48 AM
My fave maze is probably Honey's one because I was crying the whole time. I've only done a few mazes, forgot most of them but I don't anymore because I barely am on Habbo. The ones that start off with those avoid the flowers thingie are kinda ok as long as they're not long and stupidly wired tbh! What matters is the rest of the maze!

Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 2 Jan 2018 12:52 PM
I wasn't ever a huge fan but if I was really bored I enjoy a nice telephrase maze. 
Reply: What are your thoughts on Habbo Mazes? (The classic, old and new!) 28 Feb 2018 5:45 AM
I would say I miss the old mazes but I would spend hours trying to complete one and always d/c....

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?