And, I'm back! 24 Sep 2017 9:01 PM
Hello!

Yes, you've guessed it. I'm back! It's been around a year since I left HabboBites and took a year out to enjoy life around me but I'm now back as a Guest Presenter on the radio.

To those of you who don't know me, I've done quite a few things on HabboBites in the past. I was one of the first few Presenters to join HabboBites when it opened early last year and in my time then, I progressed to Assistant Radio Manager. I've brought some big and exciting shows to HabboBites previously called 'Take It or Leave It' and I introduced 'Bitesvision' but never managed to host it as I left shortly after announcing it. It was taken over by Ethan at the time and as far as I know, it's had a few shows.

Well, I am back and I'm hopefully back to stay... and I am looking onwards and upwards to progressing back up to management once again to support Funkyhabbo and the team.

I hope to get to meet you all around Habbo!

I've been back for about a week now but hey!
Last edit: 24 September 2017 9:06 PM
Rookie
Reply: And, I'm back! 24 Sep 2017 9:47 PM
DeletedAccount#01 Posted
24 September 2017 9:01 pm

Hello!

Yes, you've guessed it. I'm back! It's been around a year since I left HabboBites and took a year out to enjoy life around me but I'm now back as a Guest Presenter on the radio.

To those of you who don't know me, I've done quite a few things on HabboBites in the past. I was one of the first few Presenters to join HabboBites when it opened early last year and in my time then, I progressed to Assistant Radio Manager. I've brought some big and exciting shows to HabboBites previously called 'Take It or Leave It' and I introduced 'Bitesvision' but never managed to host it as I left shortly after announcing it. It was taken over by Ethan at the time and as far as I know, it's had a few shows.

Well, I am back and I'm hopefully back to stay... and I am looking onwards and upwards to progressing back up to management once again to support Funkyhabbo and the team.

I hope to get to meet you all around Habbo!

I've been back for about a week now but hey!

Yay Welcome Back Polska Yeah It's since till You're Back!! WELCOME BACKKK
Reply: And, I'm back! 24 Sep 2017 10:24 PM
Thanks for your kind words @JunZ12 :)
Skilled
Reply: And, I'm back! 25 Sep 2017 6:58 AM
Hey Polska! Welcome Back :D

Beginner
Reply: And, I'm back! 25 Sep 2017 11:20 AM
WELCOME BACK!! :D

Skilled
Reply: And, I'm back! 26 Sep 2017 12:12 AM
Glad to have you back!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?