Skilled
What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 6:49 PM
So basically, what do YOU wear when you head out with your friends and fam?

My fashion is non-existent and I am the sloppiest being on earth > 3 < 
I normally wear t-shirts w/ shorts or long jeans! I only have 3/4 pairs of shoes (including school shoes) so I mostly wear slippers.. all the time in fact, slippers is life slippers is bae.
I don't do anything to my hair.. I just leave it as it is and.. I look like I just woke up 24/7 :3
I do wear accessories, I always wear my ring and sometimes my necklace/earrings!! 
Last edit: 23 May 2016 6:49 PM

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 6:54 PM
white/black t shirt 
black slim fit trousers
nike sneakers
DW watch 

and sometimes maybe a hoodie 

everyone asks me why i wear the same thing everyday 
but guess what i don't care cus thats what i got 
Novice
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 6:59 PM
Usually:

Casual
Usually Rotated T-Shirt and Jeans

Paired with Sneakers

Smart Casual
Polo T and Jeans/Chinos

Paired with Sneakers / Boots

Or...:

Formal
Business T and Business Pants
(Sometimes together with a Vest and Suit Jacket depending on occasion)

Paired with Dress Shoe (duh)

Watch is my universal accessory regardless of occasion. I RARELY wear sandals/slippers and shorts out.
Beginner
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 7:28 PM
casual: tshirt, joggers/jogger shorts/jeans/chinos, runners, sports watch/dress watch
smart casual: casual shirt, jeans/chinos, ankle boots/runners, dress watch
formal: formal shirt, business pants, dress shoes (tie and coat according to occasion), dress watch
work: SUIT UP

EDIT: if im going to the market or just driving around to run errand then dri-fit tshirt, admin shorts, slipper
Last edit: 23 May 2016 7:30 PM
Skilled
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 8:15 PM
I loooooove crop tops and high waisted jeans/shorts! Can't get enough of crop tops :-)

I usually also wear longer t shirts with shorts and tuck the shirt in the shorts too :-)

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 8:20 PM
uhm, black clothes. I legit don't have many coloured clothes AT ALL, so black t-shirts/hoodies/sweaters/whatever, black/dark blue jeans/black leggings... and then usually black toms or combat boots. so my style is black and comfort.
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 10:18 PM
My friends usually say my style is the slutty fashion, aka a long tee with shorts!! Usually the tee is so long you only see an 1-3cm of the shorts? OOPS. But I love off-shoulder tops, I think they have this casual but classy touch, even when paired with shorts. Or just stick to black heuheu you're perfect with the style you have kei!!!
Skilled
Reply: What is your fashion? 23 May 2016 10:22 PM
Cyrillia Posted
23 May 2016 10:18 pm

My friends usually say my style is the slutty fashion, aka a long tee with shorts!! Usually the tee is so long you only see an 1-3cm of the shorts? OOPS. But I love off-shoulder tops, I think they have this casual but classy touch, even when paired with shorts. Or just stick to black heuheu you're perfect with the style you have kei!!!

nawww lia you being too sweet, yours ain't slutty pls!! I think it's more appropriate to call it classy c: 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: What is your fashion? 24 May 2016 1:36 AM
my style varies according to my mood for the day and the activity! one day i can be in sports attire and the next day i can be in a dress!

in fact, i had to attend a wedding lunch right after my first Spartan Race. So, right after the race, i walked to the hotel, changed out of my dirty sports gear and into a dress and heels!!!! (tbh it was a painful day for my feet) cri 

with love,

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?