Skilled
Curious Cat 13 Oct 2017 2:34 PM

Curious cat
is a Q&A site, letting anyone and everyone ask questions to a user on anon. I came across it a while back on another of my twitter accounts, but when another Q&A site went viral, i decided to bring up Curious Cat. Only recently have people been making accounts, which has brought quite a bit of negativity to some users. People were hiding behind their anonymity  to send hateful messages to some users. But other times it is used for good. Too shy to ask about this person? Have a question but find it a bit weird to ask without a mask? Curious Cat is a perfect place for that. 

What are your thoughts on curious cat? Would you join the craze? What kind of impact do you think it has?
Last edit: 13 October 2017 2:37 PM

Beginner
Reply: Curious Cat 13 Oct 2017 3:17 PM
Too many people who thinks they are entitled to have unnecessary opinions about people. Thats what ticks me off.

Reply: Curious Cat 13 Oct 2017 4:34 PM
Too much of a nobody to have Curious Cat. Not a single questions asked but I guess that's better than having people post negative stuff there! HAHAH :D

Well, bye.

Beginner
Reply: Curious Cat 13 Oct 2017 4:58 PM
Join the craze and get asked who you're dating everyday!

Skilled
Reply: Curious Cat 13 Oct 2017 5:54 PM
Join it and get hated!!! Worth it.

Rookie
Reply: Curious Cat 13 Oct 2017 5:57 PM
I wouldn't use it personally. If someone had a problem with me id rather be told to my face than from someone anon behind a screen

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?