Rookie
Reply: What's your favorite amazing dance choreography video? 15 Oct 2017 5:56 PM
paddleboard Posted
15 October 2017 9:22 am

Omg paddleboard , I love Napoleon, he is so adorable!! I love socially-awkward teenagers, and I'm so proud of them for stepping out of their comfort zone for a bit! His dancing and confidence made me smile, he's just having a good time out there regardless what people think of him!!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: What's your favorite amazing dance choreography video? 15 Oct 2017 5:58 PM
Princehooligan Posted
15 October 2017 9:50 am

Omg they're all so good. My fav dance choreo vids are all BTS' dance practices but here's one that's not a dance practice but funny.

LOL Princehooligan , I love when they take the piss out of themselves and do it for fun!! Love their dancing though, even if they were being funny, they sure nailed it!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: What's your favorite amazing dance choreography video? 15 Oct 2017 6:02 PM
Guys, I wanna share with you another one of my favorite videos!! It's so goooood. I like the middle dancer (Haley, the redhead) the best from 0:07, and I love the chemistry between the male and female dancers from 2:38!
Let me know what you think! :D

Last edit: 15 October 2017 6:09 PM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: What's your favorite amazing dance choreography video? 5 Nov 2017 2:41 AM

This is a dance about addiction. I've always thought it was very beautiful choreography. 
Skilled
Reply: What's your favorite amazing dance choreography video? 3 Jan 2018 2:19 PM
Rachy Posted
14 October 2017 3:37 am

Hey guys!

I honestly can't tell you HOW much I love this dance choreography video taken at a dance competition. It gets me excited inside every time I watch it because to me, it's sooo epic and absolutely flawless. The dance moves and facial expressions are on point and there are no errors (as far as I can see)!!  It's just over 10 minutes long, but it's so worth it.
I just really wanted to share it with you guys if you haven't seen it before. I also really love this video because of the amazing diversity in it.

Please let me know what you think of it after you've watched it! :D

!!! I think they are amazing !!! I always see this clip while scrolling through Facebook and without a doubt they are AWESOME!! The movements made are just so concise, synchronized and controlled. It's so amazing idk how they are humans just like I am, I bet I'd crack my bones while dancing like them HAHAHAHHA 

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: What's your favorite amazing dance choreography video? 7 Jan 2018 2:55 PM
mironic_ Posted
14 October 2017 7:33 pm

THE WHOLE CHOREOGRAPHY IS SICKENING! I'D WISH THIS COULD HAVE BE IN THE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO..

haha I remember watching this.

Paris Goebel is an amazing choreographer, definitely.

One of my all-time favourites though... I tried to seek him (Se-Yang) out when I went to Seoul, but he moved to Busan :( Also, one of the most expressive dancers I've ever, ever seen, just naturally and effortlessly, I want to cry <3

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?