How do you prepare your Milo? 19 Oct 2017 4:11 PM
Hello! Naive America here who has finally got her hands on Milo. FINALLY. But I don’t want to make it wrong, but rather enjoy it more traditionally as much as I can? I know Princehooligan has told me before ages ago and I forgot, but I figured everyone likes there milo different? 

(Please please please correct me if any of this is coming out politically incorrect or insensitive)
Last edit: 19 October 2017 4:22 PM

Moderator Alert

Opps! Thread was in wrong category :( Moved from Chit Chat. -Bryian
Skilled
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 19 Oct 2017 4:42 PM
use susu kambing

Novice
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 19 Oct 2017 4:55 PM
Milo (hot):
Add in 2 scoops of milo
Add in 2 tablespoons of sugar (if you like it really sweet). P.S: I don't put in any sugar because I find milo really sweet for me
Add in enough boiled water (just enough to cover the dry ingredients)
Stir the drink until all dry ingredients have been melted
Optional: Add in milk

Milo (cold):
Same as the hot version except that you add in ice cubes and water instead of boiled water.

There are other versions such as Milo Dinosaur and Milo Godzilla!

And yeah, everyone likes their milo different!

For me, I like to mix in my milo, milk and oatmeal together! Because, why not when you can have a fulfilling breakfast all in one cup!

Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 19 Oct 2017 6:04 PM
1 packet milo 3in1, add 2 more scoops of milo. i like my milo rich!
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 19 Oct 2017 7:06 PM
1 spoon of Milo powder , ad cold water mix :D
Skilled
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 19 Oct 2017 9:45 PM
I have different ways in making milo LOL i add milk whenever i make

1. Milo blend
Get your blender ready then add in milo powder and milk powder (the one i use is Dutch Lady full cream)  with the same amount of scoops then add in boiled water, the ratio powder to water = 1 : 2 or 2 : 3. As long as it is in saturated form.
Then blend it, if you see there is some milo powder with water left behind in the blender thats normal for me LOL cause i like to scoop and eat it while drinking later on
After blending, open it and add in a lot of ice cubes depends on how much milo powder you added in
Then blend it again and when its done you can either pour it in big glasses or just take the blender and drink like me LOL 

2. Iced Milo
Add in Milo and milk powder 
Add hot water but not too much, you can try powder to water ratio 1: 2
Then stir it abit 
After stirring, add ice cubes to it so cold water isn't needed as the ice cubes will gradually melt 

Beginner
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 20 Oct 2017 12:13 AM
i add milo powder into blender, alongside condensed milk, water, ice n oreos xxx oh yes hershey's chocolate sauce too xx 

Rookie
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 20 Oct 2017 7:34 AM
The way the aussies do it is to add milo powder into cold milk??????? They eat the powder after... I don't really get it. Just add water yo.
Reply: How do you prepare your Milo? 20 Oct 2017 5:03 PM
I'm surprised, ya'll have great ideas for milo while im here just pouring hot water till it's mixed, adds cold water after and ice, tada! I sometimes do shakes tho, blender milo with crushed cookies and some milk. This is coming from someone who lives in the philippines and drinks it nearly everyday LMAO

PS. I also half of the time, consume the powder itself without adding water, don't judge me. ;-;
Last edit: 20 October 2017 5:05 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?