Rookie
* What's the most mind-boggling/confusing dream you've ever had? * 5 Dec 2017 3:43 PM
I love hearing about other people's dreams, especially if they confuse tf out of you when you wake up in a 'what just happened?' way.

I just find dreams and dream interpretations so interesting, and the fact we are lying down unconscious yet we're conscious in our minds, idk. 
Last edit: 5 December 2017 3:43 PM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: * What's the most mind-boggling/confusing dream you've ever had? * 5 Dec 2017 3:59 PM
I've had some pretty crazy dreams in the past from dreaming about conversations with people I've never met before, to dreams of my parents screaming at me about something, (my parents are deceased so it's sort of comforting in a way but again it's like I've done something wrong for them to have to come to me in my dream :s)

But nothing beats my boyfriend who has chronic night terrors from creepy crawlies coming to get him, trucks running me over (yes he did actually dream about this and tried to pull me out of the way to which I kicked him in the face to wake him up), and the more recent of him dreaming about Wolverine, how dangerous his "fake" claws are and how they could seriously hurt someone. (That would have to be my favorite so far) 
Reply: * What's the most mind-boggling/confusing dream you've ever had? * 6 Dec 2017 2:27 AM
I had this one childhood dream, basically I dreamt this a couple of time with the same beginning but every time the ending is different. It does confuse me but also make me excited to know what will happen next x)

Some of it that I remember, I woke up in the middle of the night at my old house, walk to back of the house and saw a bottle. But the bottle act as if it's like a compass to show me there's something coming from there, the world turns red and doomsday is happening. And then it gets pretty random image like pregnant lady walking alone in lonely night, people are walking backward, snow falling on hot day and lot of bizzare event.

But yeah, it is childhood dream after all. Never dream it now, kinda miss it LOL 
Skilled
Reply: * What's the most mind-boggling/confusing dream you've ever had? * 6 Dec 2017 9:50 AM
I had a dream that I was watching p*rn and it was just weird i'm still scarred for life

Novice
Reply: * What's the most mind-boggling/confusing dream you've ever had? * 6 Dec 2017 12:08 PM
Ive had so many dreams about me being in school then either a giant spider or wasp attacks the whole building, i wake up when the bug finally catches me and i feel a thousand bugs on my chest. Sometimes they even continue the next day like some movie scene 
Skilled
Reply: * What's the most mind-boggling/confusing dream you've ever had? * 8 Dec 2017 12:10 AM
when i dreamt i got chased by dinosaur i dont even know why :( and many others i cant rmb

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?