Rookie
The Thoughts Room 24 May 2016 12:48 AM
What do you do when you're feeling down and frustrated, but have no-one to talk to? Or you just want to vent and destress?

For me, I sometimes like to visit The Thoughts Room. Basically, this "room" allows you to type into a textbox. Your words will start falling and your words turn into stars that light up the night sky. It is actually extremely therapeutic and calming. 

When I went through a difficult period last year, I frequented this website because I didn't talk to anyone, so this really helped me sort out my thoughts and feelings. 

Give it a try, let me know what you think of this little website! I hope you feel better after visiting. :) 

with love,

Skilled
Reply: The Thoughts Room 24 May 2016 12:55 AM
Oh gosh I almost cried, nicu please warn me beforehand LOL OMG IT'S RLY >< It made me squirm a little, perfect for letting out stress.. a place if you want to have a good sobbing session (-:

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: The Thoughts Room 24 May 2016 12:56 AM
Thank you for sharing. I'll prolly use this site soon.....
Rookie
Reply: The Thoughts Room 24 May 2016 1:10 AM
Tragon Posted
24 May 2016 12:56 am

Thank you for sharing. I'll prolly use this site soon.....

Hope the site will help make you feel a little better! <3

with love,

Skilled
Reply: The Thoughts Room 19 Jul 2016 8:41 PM
I think I need to bring this thread back up!! I was scrolling through "Website Showcase" and..
I was wondering why this thread had so little attention :c 
Try using the site when you're feeling down, lonely or just bored!! It is, to me, an amazing site that calms me down (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: The Thoughts Room 20 Jul 2016 12:36 AM
I tried this and it was really soothing, and then my mum walked in :)
Beginner
Reply: The Thoughts Room 20 Jul 2016 8:36 AM
This is really amazing. It literally made me felt like i am pouring out my heart and i am deep breathing while i am doing it. It is so amazing. Thank you so much.

Rookie
Reply: The Thoughts Room 20 Jul 2016 10:42 AM
Kingdoms Posted
20 July 2016 12:36 am

I tried this and it was really soothing, and then my mum walked in :)

andricxqr Posted
20 July 2016 8:36 am

This is really amazing. It literally made me felt like i am pouring out my heart and i am deep breathing while i am doing it. It is so amazing. Thank you so much.

yay! i'm so glad you guys enjoyed this!! <3

with love,

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?