My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 3:47 AM
Hello, my habboname is Slushies- and I own two dogs and three goldfish. My hobby is sports, and it can by any so long as it is physical. Also, I wish my username can be changed (I don't want to make a new account) :(...
Rookie
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 4:04 AM
OMG FINALLY HELLO FISH WELCOME TO HABBOBITES though you made this account ages ago and you were here before me but hi love you hope you become an officer soon @ usdf bye. Also if someone by the name of -d0ughnuts or Sary appears, run. 
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 4:06 AM
Is sary scary? mmmmmmm.. Hahah probably next year then eligible for OCS. Stuck at CW3.
Rookie
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 4:16 AM
no she hates it when i talk about usdf HAHAHAHA
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 4:18 AM
Hi Sary, I am Chief Warrant Officer Three Slushies- and I'm the descendant of sally. Why? Because I am currently holding the position sally used to had before she resigned and I am following in her footsteps (excluding her cray for fansites).
Rookie
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 5:56 AM
Fish u have been fired from habbobites even before joining xx Sally

Skilled
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 11:54 AM
Hi welcome to Habbobites !!!! Please ignore those two nuts up there they're a little high off fumes atm xx Also i'm sure you can contact Seth to get something done about the username !! Unless you mean your habbobites username then you can purchase a  name change token here

Skilled
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 1:40 PM
Welcome to HabboBites Fish! Finally nice to meet you, and yeah username changes you can message me, but you have to purchase HB name changes! :(
Reply: My Introduction 16 Dec 2017 9:46 PM

Seth Posted
16 December 2017 1:40 pm

Welcome to HabboBites Fish! Finally nice to meet you, and yeah username changes you can message me, but you have to purchase HB name changes! :(

Meant HB name changes, yea well awared that I have to purchase. dw. and thanks for the welcomes all ^_^

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?