Skilled
Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 1:19 AM
I know I'm the person who should not be asking this but, do you have a favourite K-Pop dance/practice video? If so, tell me so here! There is so much cool choreography and moves.

Here are some of which I like:

To be honest the bottom one is new cause like I just love that they're screaming the lyrics to parts of the song, it's so cute.
Rookie
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 2:08 AM

I thought Sistar's dance concept for 'I like that' was pretty unique as for Gfriend, their synchronized dance is definitely the best among the kpop girl groups. Don't think I've got any favourite dance practice videos, I just watch them when I feel like it. 

Beginner
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 7:25 AM
CANT CHOOSE!!!! HANDS DOWN MY FAVS, sooooooooo gooooooood. 

Also ‘FIRE’ is good too. CBS LINKINF TAKES SO LOG ON MOB
Last edit: 17 December 2017 7:29 AM
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 12:09 PM

Skilled
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 12:57 PM

Skilled
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 5:51 PM

Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 17 Dec 2017 10:01 PM
Sorry but if I'm going to reply to this, I have an essay response. Nowhere near a full list, but I don't want it to be too long.

BOY GROUPS

GOT7 - Hard Carry
GOT7's Hard Carry!!! I think one reason this is so close to my heart is because I saw them perform in April. (Hard Carry was a song they performed) I pretty much cried throughout the entire concert. Regardless, I love the dance.

VIXX - Shangri-La
LOVE LOVE LOVE the incorporation of the fans!

BTS - Danger, Boy in Luv & Go Go
I personally love the more old-school BTS Dances, such as 'Danger' or 'Boy in Luv' despite how cringey some of the hair is :')

Definitely not a super "impressive" dance, just watch it. I love how much fun it is :)

KNK - Rain & Back Again
I also really love this choreography for KNK! The incorporation of the umbrellas is super cool (like the fans in shangri-la). They're suuuuuuper underrated and I hope KNK gets more recognition soon!

The SYNCRONISATION OF THIS DANCE PRACTICE BY KNK

GIRL GROUPS

I.O.I - Very Very Very
I miss IOI! This dance is iconic and super cute, I love!!!

Blackpink - As If It's Your Last
One reason BlackPink is my favourite GG is because they have a cool/sexy theme rather than cute
Last edit: 17 December 2017 10:09 PM
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 18 Dec 2017 12:01 AM
Beaunite

Skilled
Reply: Favourite K-Pop Dance Video? 18 Dec 2017 10:23 AM
BEFORE I FORGET THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT DANCE PRACTICE.

AND THESE

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?