My self-introduction 25 Dec 2017 6:14 PM
What's up, HabboBites!

Firstly I would like to thank HabboBites for giving me this opportunity and it's my pleasure to introduce myself.

I am Harry & I'm from Malaysia. On Habbo, My name is Harexoss and i'm currently completing my term for my selectee course in Habbo.com's United States Army.

My hobby is music production, some noob graphic designing (which is why I didn't apply for graphics artist) and of course, playing Habbo on my free-times.

One of my strength is my ability to work in a team, Which is why I joined HabboBites.

One of my goals is to become a nice person on Habbo, create a safe, fun & friendly work atmosphere on Habbo's agency floor.

DJ-ing is my passion. That is why I applied as a radio DJ here. One of my experience on Radio broadcasting is back in my career at Habbo.com's United Sates Defense Force (USDF). I joined the internal affairs team and chose the marketing roster, which allows me to broadcast music through the radio channel there.

That's all about me guys. Looking forward to meet new friends and become a great DJ here at HabboBites.
Last edit: 25 December 2017 6:14 PM
Reply: My self-introduction 25 Dec 2017 6:38 PM
Welcome to Habbobites! 
Rookie
Reply: My self-introduction 25 Dec 2017 7:35 PM
Welcome to HabboBites! I was once upon a time in USDF too! HAHAH Looking forward to your djing! <3
Skilled
Reply: My self-introduction 26 Dec 2017 4:11 AM
Hey! Welcome to HabboBites :D

Skilled
Reply: My self-introduction 27 Dec 2017 12:02 AM
Hi Harry! I'm looking forward to your application! Make sure to formally send it in.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?