BC or No BC? 1 Jan 2018 3:50 AM
What do you guys think? Especially for events host?

BC or buy credits for furni instead?
Rookie
Reply: BC or No BC? 1 Jan 2018 5:25 AM
Either one, it honestly doesn't matter, you're still paying for it all in the end anyway. 
I prefer BC because then I don't have to keep buying furni bit by bit while watching my coin count go down. With BC, you have the whole lot already in the BC catalogue! Sure you're renting the furni, but like I said, you're still paying for it anyway just like those without BC.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: BC or No BC? 1 Jan 2018 5:59 AM
Definitely considering it for next month! At least my original room is set up with my own bought furni then the others I can BC it XD
Skilled
Reply: BC or No BC? 1 Jan 2018 10:20 AM
I rely on BC more cause i feel like it's easier to use ? Rather than buying a bunch of furni. But then again there's the factor that I don't have a lot of "rare edition" furni so my rooms don't always look the best!

Rookie
Reply: BC or No BC? 1 Jan 2018 10:34 AM
I prefer BC, simply because I build a lot and when I used to be a host for different fansites, I used to change my rooms around to different themes pretty often. 
Reply: BC or No BC? 1 Jan 2018 2:04 PM
BC is a life saver for me at least. I used BC for building event rooms, fansite badge rooms, random rooms. BC is just so handy tbh as there's a decent range of furni to be able to rent.
Skilled
Reply: BC or No BC? 2 Jan 2018 6:54 AM
i would buy creds and do trade then earn money and buy furni

Rookie
Reply: BC or No BC? 2 Jan 2018 9:55 PM
BC imo

Reply: BC or No BC? 3 Jan 2018 1:04 PM
I would say coins since it would last longer, but i would suggest BC if you're the type who likes to change the room frequently. (such as seasonal based room)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?