Talented
Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 8:46 AM
Do you guys have any all time favourite scenes from movies you like? I study film so I really look into how scenes are constructed etc. and I wanted to know if other people had favourite scenes from films. Here's my top 3:

NOTE: THERE IS SPOILERS so if you're wanting to watch these films maybe don't watch these...

#1 A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night - Bedroom Scene

This film is amazing (you should check it out) but this scene is so brilliantly done. It's so simple yet so emotional and beautiful at the same time. Plus the fact it has my favourite song in it.

#2 Her - Dear Catherine Scene

I watched this film for the first time last month and I am obsessed with it, especially this scene. It's so beautifully written and it reminds me of how I feel about someone I was close to a few years ago. Joaquin Phoenix is so good in this movie!

#3 Black Swan - Final Scene

One of the best films I've ever seen in my life. I just love this scene because it completely sums up the whole film in a couple of minutes. She finally achieved perfection no matter how. The music is also so good, building up to her final moment.

Beginner
Reply: Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 12:01 PM
definitely the scene where Anakin and Obi-Wan dueled on mustafar

nothing can top that

coming in a close second is when Kylo stopped the bolt fired by Poe. awe inspiring. it just shows how strong a force wielder he is
Skilled
Reply: Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 12:34 PM
From the top of my head, I would nominate Kingsman: The Secret Service bar fight scene!

I won't post the video just incase it's too violent heh. But definitely youtube it because its great!

Love it from start to finish and don't forget the most iconic quote:

Manners Maketh Man

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 5:00 PM
Jas Posted
24 May 2016 12:34 pm

From the top of my head, I would nominate Kingsman: The Secret Service bar fight scene!

I won't post the video just incase it's too violent heh. But definitely youtube it because its great!

Manners Maketh Man

I still need to see that film, is it good!? I know it was quite a big hit in the US and other countries compared to the UK even though it was set here and had British actors haha

Skilled
Reply: Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 5:07 PM
Armset Posted
24 May 2016 5:00 pm

Quote skipped.

I still need to see that film, is it good!? I know it was quite a big hit in the US and other countries compared to the UK even though it was set here and had British actors haha

Yes I love the movie! Actually forgot that there was a sequel coming out next year - can't wait!
The action scenes were really well done though some of the effects were a bit sloppy. It mixes in comedy with action really well :-)

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 5:12 PM
Jas Posted
24 May 2016 12:34 pm

Manners Maketh Man

yes omg this the quote that got me wanting to watch the movie!! idk it just sounds so *^* really looking forward to watching the movie soon!!!!

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Favourite movie scenes? 24 May 2016 5:15 PM
kei Posted
24 May 2016 5:12 pm

Quote skipped.

yes omg this the quote that got me wanting to watch the movie!! idk it just sounds so *^* really looking forward to watching the movie soon!!!!

Watch it!! Can't recommend it enough. The ending could've been better but it's still good!

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?