Rookie
Auntie Anne's 10 Jan 2018 7:41 PM
Auntie Anne's is a food chain baking delicious pretzels and other pastries. Their pretzels are extremely nothing like no other, and you can even get an order with their homemade iced tea. Their menu has a unique taste as when you take a bite, you'll know it's from Auntie Anne's. The food is really delicious as there are meals like their pretzel-dogs, pretzel nuggets, and even pizza (still on a pretzel though). There are branches worldwide in the United States, The Philippines, Sydney, South Korea, Canada, and many more.

Would you eat here just from reading? Have you tried Auntie Anne's before? Let me know down below
Skilled
Reply: Auntie Anne's 10 Jan 2018 8:23 PM
Ooh I've seen it around but never tried.

Skilled
Reply: Auntie Anne's 11 Jan 2018 4:28 AM
I never seen before LOL

Novice
Reply: Auntie Anne's 12 Jan 2018 12:35 AM
I tried my girlfriend's pretzel the last day in Malaysia when we were flying back home and I loved the taste of it, I wish they made a chain in Melbourne! Unless that's a way I should come back to Singapore
Skilled
Reply: Auntie Anne's 13 Jan 2018 11:21 AM
I tried it once but wasn't much of a fan tbh!!! But it was long ago so who knows maybe i'd like it now. 

Beginner
Reply: Auntie Anne's 13 Jan 2018 11:29 AM
I love Auntie Anne's!

I usually have them overseas (cheaper). I've had them in Malaysia, Thailand and... India!

My favourite pretzel flavours are: green tea, sourcream and almond!! GIVE THEM A TRY!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?