What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 13 Jan 2018 10:34 PM
Mine's a cute Habbo Ice Cafe bundle when it was released. It's super cute and I like it. I even gave that person who gave to me a trophy as a gift to him, only to find out the trophy I gave ended in a coin shop! Good start but the ending was both sad and hilarious. T_T LOL!

Moderator Alert

Hello! Wrong category! Thread moved from Chit Chat to Habbo Discussion! - Princehooligan
Skilled
Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 14 Jan 2018 1:53 AM
all gifts are equally valuable to me!! winks

Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 14 Jan 2018 6:23 AM
friendship <3

but speaking of habbo furni, someone gave me a rainbow pod once, but i felt too guilty to keep it bc it was so expensive!! so i gave it back after a while haha
Skilled
Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 14 Jan 2018 8:43 AM
a majestic chair or HC, and sometimes like bulk free furni

I totally do the same trophy thing again even though I barely talk to some of those people who did gift me them... >.<
Skilled
Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 14 Jan 2018 10:18 AM
Fish hat. Because Amanda actually sold a shit load of her furni to give me that hat and i LOVEEEE it 1!1!!

Skilled
Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 14 Jan 2018 5:15 PM
My orange soda machine or whatever it's called that was given to me on my birthday last year. I was so shoooook. Omg also 3 months hc !! 
Last edit: 14 January 2018 5:16 PM

Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 15 Jan 2018 1:27 AM
i was gifted a gold party hat sobs
Rookie
Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 15 Jan 2018 2:22 AM
Honestly, all of the gifts I've received are valuable to me, not one more than the other and such. Each one has their own memory with a person that I'll remember forever! From gift wrapped box messages to trophy messages, to a little furni because someone thought of you and wanted to buy it for you - all of them.
Last edit: 15 January 2018 2:23 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: What's the most valuable gift you've received in Habbo? 15 Jan 2018 6:19 PM
i mean once Angelina gave me three respects... once

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?