Skilled
Favourite Movies - Action/Thriller edition 24 May 2016 1:08 PM
What is your favourite action/thriller movie? List some of your favourites and maybe include a brief description!

1. The Raid Redemption

The Raid Redemption is an Indonesian action film that incorporates martial arts as part of their fight choreography. Its about a SWAT team entering this building being guarded by a crime lord however the building itself is full of other criminals all ordered to kill the team. The building is shut down so no one is able to enter or leave it thus a fight till death ensures.

Does this plot sound familiar? This movie is actually very similar to the American movie Judge Dredd which I also highly recommend. I've seen both and loved both!

2. Kingsman: The Secret Service

3. Kung Fu Hustle

Kungfu Hustle is actually my favourite Hong Kong movie of all time. Though it is very comedic, the fight scenes are intense and emotional. Highly recommend!

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Favourite Movies - Action/Thriller edition 24 May 2016 1:42 PM
My all-time favourite action film would be In Time!

It's about a future where how long one lives depends on the time you have left which is written on your arm. The currency in this reality is time as well. So when you get paid time, you live longer. When you pay for something at the store, you die faster. 

Reply: Favourite Movies - Action/Thriller edition 24 May 2016 2:17 PM
Deadpool

Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax (Ed Skrein) tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

Deadpool is an anti-hero from Canada. A professional fourth-wall breaker. The Merc with a Mouth.

Final Red Band trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB0YRDkUlnk

(I also made a Habbo Group dedicated to Deadpool)
Last edit: 24 May 2016 2:20 PM
Skilled
Reply: Favourite Movies - Action/Thriller edition 24 May 2016 4:29 PM
Hevnokriid Posted
24 May 2016 2:17 pm

Deadpool

Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax (Ed Skrein) tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

Deadpool is an anti-hero from Canada. A professional fourth-wall breaker. The Merc with a Mouth.

Final Red Band trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB0YRDkUlnk

(I also made a Habbo Group dedicated to Deadpool)

OMG DEADPOOL WAS SICK, okay ryan reynold is hot. bye. 

Jas Posted
24 May 2016 1:08 pm

What is your favourite action/thriller movie? List some of your favourites and maybe include a brief description!

1. The Raid Redemption

The Raid Redemption is an Indonesian action film that incorporates martial arts as part of their fight choreography. Its about a SWAT team entering this building being guarded by a crime lord however the building itself is full of other criminals all ordered to kill the team. The building is shut down so no one is able to enter or leave it thus a fight till death ensures.

Does this plot sound familiar? This movie is actually very similar to the American movie Judge Dredd which I also highly recommend. I've seen both and loved both!

2. Kingsman: The Secret Service

3. Kung Fu Hustle

Kungfu Hustle is actually my favourite Hong Kong movie of all time. Though it is very comedic, the fight scenes are intense and emotional. Highly recommend!

yESSSSSSSSSS Kingsman, I'm still waiting for an opportunity to catch it.. real busy these days sigh 

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: Favourite Movies - Action/Thriller edition 24 May 2016 8:28 PM
Justin Posted
24 May 2016 1:42 pm

My all-time favourite action film would be In Time!

It's about a future where how long one lives depends on the time you have left which is written on your arm. The currency in this reality is time as well. So when you get paid time, you live longer. When you pay for something at the store, you die faster. 

One of my fav movies too!!
but i think for Thriller, id have to say Disturbia, i am not sure why i like it so much but i can watch it over and over. :)

Beginner
Reply: Favourite Movies - Action/Thriller edition 24 May 2016 8:39 PM
exam (psychological thriller)

phone booth (psychological thriller)

both movies makes you think, all throughout the movie

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?