Beginner
Is your crush the one for you? 2 Feb 2018 12:42 PM

Do you believe in horoscopes or the signs? 

Is your current crush the one for you? Or are you the one for them?
Click here to find out!

Let us know below if your crush is the one for you!

Novice
Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 2 Feb 2018 12:52 PM
so my crush and I got a 3/4 compatibility, good sign?
Rookie
Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 2 Feb 2018 1:17 PM
YES!!! wink wink c;
Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 3 Feb 2018 7:28 AM
"The relationship between two Taurus representatives is something to cherish and hold on to, only if they are not both too stubborn in their intent to wait for the other person to make the first move. Because of their emotional and sensual nature, they can be very attentive to each other’s needs and take care of one another when necessary. Their problem usually shows only through the double set of horns, making them sink too deep into their differences with no apparent reason. If they could open up to each other, and to their mutual need for change, this is a relationship both of them would find extraordinary."

We have 86% compatibility apparently. Weirdly, the same birthday as well.
Skilled
Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 3 Feb 2018 4:32 PM
We all g 

Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 3 Feb 2018 4:47 PM
So, I knew of this before we started our relationship, and for the past (nearly) 2 years, it had been very rocky but one of the most enlightening relationship I've ever been in! One of the biggest obstacles we have started working on, and everything had since, shifted! :)

SUMMARY
Although the Moon reflects the light from the Sun, the sign of Cancer doesn’t really see Leo as the source of all their joy. Leo is a sign that should spread joy and love with an active approach to each one of their relationships. How is it possible that Cancer is immune? Well probably because the Moon circles around the Earth, not the Sun.They are special, that’s for sure. Both of them are strong individuals, each on their own plane. Their lack of understanding and emotional touch can be explained through the fact that both of them have a mission to spread love to the less fortunate signs of the zodiac. Not everyone is born with an emotional flow like Cancer and a huge, warm heart like Leo. If they kept all this love to themselves, some unfortunate souls would probably search for them aimlessly, and the world would be a much sadder place.
Last edit: 3 February 2018 4:47 PM
Beginner
Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 3 Feb 2018 6:23 PM
Jamie Posted
3 February 2018 4:32 pm

We all g 

Lies you're going to die a virgin.

Beginner
Reply: Is your crush the one for you? 3 Feb 2018 6:23 PM
Sally Posted
2 February 2018 1:17 pm

YES!!! wink wink c;

YOU ARE SO CREEPY! WHERE IS MY BODYGORT Jamie !!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?