Hey, man! Welcome to Habbobites, mate!
Reply: Wann and only. 10 Feb 2018 8:30 PM

Lie Posted
10 February 2018 2:20 pm

Hey, man! Welcome to Habbobites, mate!

Heyhey, thanks!
Reply: Wann and only. 20 Feb 2018 8:56 PM
Hello Wann,

Managed to chance upon this forum and this thread online.

You really are a living legend, was always a fan since you started! I still remember you spitting fire in one of your jingles in Bahasa Melayu, it was awesome! All the entertainment you've brought to the listeners during your time in HabboSoup, you deserve a pat on your shoulders.

Hope all is well with you :) -@KJ@1
Reply: Wann and only. 9 Apr 2023 6:25 PM
Chanced upon this old thread and I'm 5 years late! Hope you guys are doing well in life! I have been always wondering what happened to Habbosoup after I left habbo in 2009 to play Maple Story. I have been an active habbo user back in 2005/6, and I'm called SapphireDoe (yes! i chose this name so people would think I'm a moderator LOL, think of AppleDoe and Saffron). I remembered back then there were a few DJs would hang out in different users' rooms and play songs when requested through a form. If I am not wrong, back then I'm pri sch, and I think most of the DJs were in sec sch/ tertiary education level i guess? I really want to thank the habbosoup deejays for taking out their time and effort to make a difference in the habbo community :') If not for habbosoup, I won't appreciate emo-punk/pop, rock bands like my chemical romance, simpleplan, bowling for soup!! Wishing you guys the best in life!
Beginner
Reply: Wann and only. 10 Apr 2023 8:39 PM
SapphireDoe Posted
9 April 2023 6:25 pm

Chanced upon this old thread and I'm 5 years late! Hope you guys are doing well in life! I have been always wondering what happened to Habbosoup after I left habbo in 2009 to play Maple Story. I have been an active habbo user back in 2005/6, and I'm called SapphireDoe (yes! i chose this name so people would think I'm a moderator LOL, think of AppleDoe and Saffron). I remembered back then there were a few DJs would hang out in different users' rooms and play songs when requested through a form. If I am not wrong, back then I'm pri sch, and I think most of the DJs were in sec sch/ tertiary education level i guess? I really want to thank the habbosoup deejays for taking out their time and effort to make a difference in the habbo community :') If not for habbosoup, I won't appreciate emo-punk/pop, rock bands like my chemical romance, simpleplan, bowling for soup!! Wishing you guys the best in life!

Welcome back!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?