Should I quit habbo (emotional, not clickbait) *gone sexual* *ohmygod* 9 Feb 2018 11:38 AM
Well, I joined habbo recently for the nostalgia but I thought that habbo is worth the money so I topup'ed in habbo for the FIRST TIME and got banned several hours later for sexual explicit goofin around with some french guy. IDK I might be active after my bobba 7 days ban or negative. Tbh that's not a big deal but I read a forum thread stated that habbo's being super user unfriendly and only for the profit. The thing that keep me playing habbo is the community and I'm here to hear your thoughts. ;)

Moderator Alert

Opps! Wrong category. Thread moved from Chit Chat. -BryanYH
Reply: Should I quit habbo (emotional, not clickbait) *gone sexual* *ohmygod* 9 Feb 2018 12:20 PM
Yeah since the pedophile scandals a while back, roleplay and excessive profanity pretty much gets you a temp ban. Even excessive filter evasion. If you meet some people you'd like to talk about things with that might get you banned, gotta exchange social media (but careful because I feel like swapping social media can get you temp banned too lol). I pretty much hang around to talk about old times and play games on Habbo now.
Reply: Should I quit habbo (emotional, not clickbait) *gone sexual* *ohmygod* 9 Feb 2018 3:46 PM
Yeah excessive filter is bobba awful. To avoid getting filtered too much and subsequently getting banned chatting/roleplaying in habbo feels pretty much like playing minesweeper blindfolded. Some of my friends even got banned just by chatting in French or Italian for no reason lol.
Last edit: 9 February 2018 3:47 PM
Skilled
Reply: Should I quit habbo (emotional, not clickbait) *gone sexual* *ohmygod* 10 Feb 2018 12:23 PM
i have been saying i wanna quit for quite some time now and look im still here LOL

Skilled
Reply: Should I quit habbo (emotional, not clickbait) *gone sexual* *ohmygod* 10 Feb 2018 12:25 PM
They removed all the human mods so trying not to get banned is a new hype. I just find it boring now i barely get on. 

Reply: Should I quit habbo (emotional, not clickbait) *gone sexual* *ohmygod* 10 Feb 2018 12:54 PM
mhmm yeah but habbo's still an addiction lol

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?