What is your favorite artist/band? 28 Feb 2018 2:19 AM
Favorites:
Beatles, John Mayer, Elton John, Gorillaz, Incubus, A Perfect Circle, Tool

Breaking Benjamin, Outkast, and A7X were all terrific in concert.

Who's your fave?
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 28 Feb 2018 6:08 AM
My favourite artists and bands are : the weeknd, sza, gold link, the internet, nao, miguel, a.chal, jcole and kendrick lamar
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 28 Feb 2018 10:19 AM
queenmadsey Posted
28 February 2018 6:08 am

My favourite artists and bands are : the weeknd, sza, gold link, the internet, nao, miguel, a.chal, jcole and kendrick lamar

Yay! Discovered SZA in, like, a month ago and she's basically the embodiment of all the weird and sad feelings I was having! Heard you got some new homies...

Although I had a bit of resistance, I'm currently an ardent listener of LEMONADE and I can sing almost them all, lol. Hey, Solange, Beyoncé's sister, did an AWESOME job with her latest album, too!

Anyways, the first time I've heard a song and it made me declare that I'm by definition their fan, was with Michael Jackson, or... Lana Del Rey? Even at the time I didn't know the concept on her lyrics very well, something about her path to the fame and general composing made me entirely gravitated towards her, specially with the blockbuster Video Games and, a bit deeper, Ultraviolence.

I used to LOVE Coldplay and I followed them until the Ghost Stories era but for some reason the bubblegum's lost its taste after a while.

Nowadays I'm searching for new references on the Moog-synth scene and, so far, I'm entirely fascinated by Gil Trythall (Mainly Luxicon II) and Jean-Jacques Perrey with MOOG INDIGO. About the contemporary synth bands, AIR sounds amazing and, why not, Daft Punk. All French!
Rookie
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 1 Mar 2018 6:45 PM
I stay classic, and I really like Michael Jackson as my fave.
Skilled
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 1 Mar 2018 10:18 PM
i love.... davinchi 

Skilled
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 1 Mar 2018 10:19 PM
Jamie Posted
1 March 2018 10:18 pm

i love.... davinchi 

i just realised this is a kpop group i dont even listen to ok i like jbj monsta x ?? bts yes up10tion a little bit also red velvet ofc ???? wanna one also yes break my heart sisters n !!! pristin a bit also yes n momoland wow queenz 

Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 1 Mar 2018 10:19 PM
lately i've been into Ella Mai's music :-)
Skilled
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 2 Mar 2018 10:44 PM
Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, We the Kings, Linkin Park, BTS🔥🤙, Monsta X, Cimorelli, A Day to Remember, Falling in Reverse, Charlie Puth, B.A.P.
Last edit: 2 March 2018 10:45 PM

Skilled
Reply: What is your favorite artist/band? 2 Mar 2018 10:48 PM
Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Selenz Gomez, Taylor Swift, Demi Levato, Justin Bieber, Charlie Puth, Shawn Mendes, Little Mix and many more

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?