Skilled
How did you get that scar? 24 May 2016 5:13 PM
I'm sure all of you have at least one scar on your body so how did you end up getting it?

I have a few noticeable scars but I think the one that people really see is the one of my right hand. Its rather big and I got it from when I was around 2-3 years old at my grandma's house where I climbed on the table and somehow knocked over the boiling soup and straight onto my hand. I don't have any recollection of it and I'm glad because it sounds painful as heck!

Another scar I have is on my waist on the right side. It's like a dark circle. Got this when I tripped over some wet flooring when I was like 8 and scrapped it against the gravel. Don't really know what happened but I do remember a few days later the wound formed a big air bubble and one day it just popped lol.

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: How did you get that scar? 24 May 2016 5:21 PM
I've got a scar in one of my tattoos (which has hidden it) on my right forearm because one of my sisters cats jumped from a cats post, got his claw stuck in my arm and slid down to the floor with his claw still attached D: I also have a small scar on top of my hand between my thumb and index finger where I accidentally nudged someone in the back with my foot when I was in reception year at school and he turned around and scraped a chunk out of my hand with his nail! >:(

Also got a lump on my middle finger where I hugged my brother-in-law when I was little and his cigarrette stubbed my finger D:

The bubble made me feel sick Jas hahaha, I got sunburn blisters on my back once that was horrific!
Last edit: 24 May 2016 5:22 PM

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Talented
Reply: How did you get that scar? 24 May 2016 5:24 PM
I have tiny one on my forehead that I got from falling down the stairs when I was younger haha

Skilled
Reply: How did you get that scar? 24 May 2016 5:48 PM
idk if it's a scar but i have this weird lump at my elbow, i got it 2 years back while I was cycling and crashed HUEHUEHEUAHAHHA I still love to go fast tho :3 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: How did you get that scar? 24 May 2016 6:10 PM
i have one on my knee from quite a long time ago! 

my friend was into stunt scooters (the ones you balance on and use your other foot to push), and he taught me how to do a jump on it. i managed to learn it, so i tried jumping from a slightly elevated ground............ worst mistake

with love,

Reply: How did you get that scar? 24 May 2016 11:40 PM
I actually have this really gross scar tissue on my elbow. I got it from swinging on my chair back in primary school. I ended up falling and hitting it on a shelf and there was blood everywhere. Was kinda creepy, but it did get me out of a test lol!
Rookie
Reply: How did you get that scar? 25 May 2016 10:13 AM
I have a scar over my right foot, from when I was 6-7 years old trying to do flips I rubbed it against a broken toy baby stroller while doing the flip and let's just say it was very painful and I can still see it lol
Skilled
Reply: How did you get that scar? 25 May 2016 1:36 PM
There's lots on my knees that i got from falling, mainly from skating and cycling, but theres one on my knee that was caused by my brother when he put a heated up curling iron to my knee.

Novice
Reply: How did you get that scar? 25 May 2016 3:38 PM
I have one on my leg from this one time when my friend told me that I should try watching netflix when I took my bath cause its "relaxing" and I got too caught up in the show as I was shaving my leg, so I pulled the razor up my leg the wrong way and I got about 3cm before I noticed I screwed up.
I have other ones, but it's a little awkward to say how I got them?? so I wont LOL

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?