Reply: How did you get that scar? 27 May 2016 10:57 AM
I have a scar on my left hands knuckle (between my pinky and ring finger) I got it when I was like 12 or 13. I was in art class playing with a glue gun and popsicle stick (sticking the popsicle stick on a paper) and some how got it on my knuckle. I also have onr on my left arm from when years ago I was cooking a hamburger patty and got some hot oil splashed on me (or w/e) and got one on my right knee from when I was shaving my legs in the shower and accidently slipped and slashed my knee with the razor blade >_<
Skilled
Reply: How did you get that scar? 27 May 2016 11:01 AM
Regret making this thread. All your scar stories making me squeamish! Bless you all.

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: How did you get that scar? 27 May 2016 12:21 PM
got a scar on my forehead when i got chicken pox from my friend,decided to scratch the spot and now its left a small scar and became part of me :'D
Talented
Reply: How did you get that scar? 1 Jun 2016 2:02 AM
i have a scar on my ankle that i got from falling off a motorcycle while having my riding lesson! it was a big gash at first then it started to heal with pus  and it hurt a lot but now it's just so ugly, i cover it up by wearing higher socks :(
Novice
Reply: How did you get that scar? 11 Jun 2016 3:07 AM
Biggest scar would be on my foot.. When I was younger I was out with my mum and her friends and my friends and I decided to take my shoes off and go into a river and before I know it my foot started hurting real bad followed a blood river.. Rushed to hospital by Ambulance. And had 12 stitches ^_^.. Very eventful. Lmao
Skilled
Reply: How did you get that scar? 11 Jun 2016 12:03 PM
Kieran Posted
11 June 2016 3:07 am

Biggest scar would be on my foot.. When I was younger I was out with my mum and her friends and my friends and I decided to take my shoes off and go into a river and before I know it my foot started hurting real bad followed a blood river.. Rushed to hospital by Ambulance. And had 12 stitches ^_^.. Very eventful. Lmao

Well don't leave us hanging! How did that happen?

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: How did you get that scar? 11 Jun 2016 2:07 PM
ive got a tiny scar just below my lip. when i was younger i fell off my grandads knee and ripped my lip open on the
radiator. gross ikr
Reply: How did you get that scar? 14 Jun 2016 3:01 PM
I have a scar on my thumb that appeared when I was 13, cut it with a jigsaw cutter in wood tech in Year 7..
Rookie
Reply: How did you get that scar? 20 Oct 2016 1:35 PM
I'm a butcher by trade and in this industry, you're bound to get many scars. My first scar is when I got my first knife I opened it up to quick and it cut right into my index finger. The second scar is I was boning out a Beef Forequarter and my knife shot out and came straight into my forearm. I was out of work for 6 months for that incident. It was scary finding out I was 4 mm from an artery.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?