Skilled
The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 10:00 AM
Genre: Fantasy
Maturity Rating: 18+
Trigger warning: Gore, Swearing.

"Season one of The Shannara Chronicles roughly follows the storylines set out in The Elfstones of Shannara, set in the fictional Four Lands. As the series opens, demons start to return after being banished from this world to a place known as the Forbidding—locked by an ancient tree called the Ellcrys. The series chronicles the journey of Wil, Amberle and Eretria who, with the guidance of the last druid Allanon, must go on a quest to protect the Ellcrys from dying and releasing all the banished demons back into the Four Lands."

Encountering great challenges and making sacrifices, this show is not for the weak hearted. I personally haven't read the book so I can't do a comparison, but I really enjoyed the show. It has a great plot line, amazing characters and development and the graphics are really amazing. Will definitely recommend to those who enjoy fantasy and action.

Each episode is generally 40 - 45 minutes long, lasting 10 episodes, every season. Season 2 is currently on netflix if you're interested in watching, but season 3 is still in discussing and hopefully ends up making it to the screens.

Novice
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 11:07 AM
AMBERLE TURNED INTO A TREE .
Skilled
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 12:37 PM
My heart is too weak for this

Skilled
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 1:38 PM
Angel Posted
7 March 2018 11:07 am

AMBERLE TURNED INTO A TREE .

CAN YOU SHIT UP

Skilled
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 1:38 PM
Princehooligan Posted
7 March 2018 12:37 pm

My heart is too weak for this

not news bh

Skilled
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 3:29 PM
Jamie Posted
7 March 2018 1:38 pm

Quote skipped.

not news bh

CAN U QUOTE POST TOGETHER IN ONE WHY DOUBLE POST

Rookie
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 7 Mar 2018 5:03 PM
I watched one episode and couldnt continue Wil was so too annoying AND WTF ANGEL SPOILER ALERT PLS????

Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 8 Mar 2018 12:12 AM
I LOVE THIS SERIES <3 I cant wait to read the book!!!
Skilled
Reply: The Shannara Chronicles 8 Mar 2018 10:07 AM
Sary Posted
7 March 2018 5:03 pm

I watched one episode and couldnt continue Wil was so too annoying AND WTF ANGEL SPOILER ALERT PLS????

WTF SEASON 1 MIGHT BE BORING CAUSE OF WIL BUT SEASON 2 IS GREAT PLS JUST WATCH ITS WORTH IT
brandylioness Posted
8 March 2018 12:12 am

I LOVE THIS SERIES <3 I cant wait to read the book!!!

Also !!!! Yes i might actually get the book but once i've watched smth the book is less interesting :C 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?