Wired help please :) 23 Mar 2018 11:53 PM
Hi,

I feel like what I am asking for is quite simple, but I really just can't get my head around wired at all!
I would like to wire up a tile that moves around a selected area of my room, that when a user stands on the get teleported to a selected furni.

I know I will need user stands on tile & Teleport to furni but my question is -

- How do I make my tile move around just a certain area of a room that isn't sectioned off with dividers (the tile will be hidden in certain patches of grass dotted around the room)
- Do I also need to use the "user walks off furni & teleport, or do I just need user walks on?

Thanks

xo
Rookie
Reply: Wired help please :) 24 Mar 2018 12:33 AM
For the first question, I'm pretty sure you would need
-move and rotate effect
and I dunno if it can be possible w/o dividers, but try stacking ducks until they're unseen maybe!

second question, yeah just in case you prob shld!
Rookie
Reply: Wired help please :) 24 Mar 2018 11:32 AM
If you want the tiles to be in certain spots, use Wired Effect: Match Furni to Position & State. Depending on how many places you want it to move to, in this instance let's say 5, stack 5 Match To's on top of each other. With the first match to, set it to one spot you want it to be in, make sure current position is ticked then press OK. With the next one, set it to the next spot you want it to be at, make sure current position is ticked then press OK. And so on until you've got all of the places saved.

Next stack the trigger you want for it to move, whether it be a User Walks On, or Repeat Effect. If you want the tile to change position only after someone has stood on it then use the User Walks On. If you want the tile to change positions at a given time like 1 second, use the Repeat Effect.

Lastly place a Wired Add-On: Random Effect. This will change the tile to a random spot that you've wired with the Match Furni To Position & State.

If you need help with this then please add me on Habbo (I'm OutReign) and I can help you out!
Skilled
Reply: Wired help please :) 28 Mar 2018 5:28 AM
Wired genius *.*

Rookie
Reply: Wired help please :) 28 Mar 2018 4:35 PM
BryanYH Posted
28 March 2018 5:28 am

Wired genius *.*

I wouldn't say genius haha. I actually learnt most of it from Stacey and Audemars believe it or not! 
Now those two are the wired genius's :)
Reply: Wired help please :) 28 Mar 2018 8:54 PM
I've managed it - thanks so much for your help!
I would agree, you are a wired genius :)
Rookie
Reply: Wired help please :) 29 Mar 2018 11:48 AM
Glad you managed it! 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?