Club NX is a new place for predators? 7 Apr 2018 10:45 PM
So, I helped my younger cousin (which is 14 years old) make a Habbo Account and after that, my cousin decided to enter the Club NX to have some fun. As she went in, alot of people started adding her. Then she accepted it all. Her "new friends" started messaging her like "hey you look cute bby, age?" and "u look hot, where do you live cutie? ;)" That's where I became started suspicious about them. I started to take over her place and messaged one of her "new friends" my age. I typed "I'm 15 years old". Then her "new friend" replid, "im 21. u have sxpcht?" I was so shocked to see that reply and I immediately reported the user.
Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 8 Apr 2018 12:22 AM
i cant expect any better in club nx tbh, actually all official hab rooms lol. Someone will always add you there, it's not a good place to startup imo. just go meet friends on events and rp rooms - better than pedos smh.
Skilled
Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 8 Apr 2018 1:31 AM
once you entered club nx with your f/r on, you gonna receive tons of request

Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 9 Apr 2018 8:02 AM
Its actually gross lmao, i think majority of them are trolls tho!
Skilled
Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 9 Apr 2018 10:20 AM
Club NX is literally a hell. There's old ass guys in there preying on anyone who walks in. Rly a mess, public rooms in general are !

Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 9 Apr 2018 10:52 AM
you have to realise that in any form of social networking site, this stuff tends to happen. the only way to stop this is to have people moderating such places
Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 9 Apr 2018 11:34 AM
public rooms are well known to be a spot for the so-called "predators"! i suggest hanging out on user made rooms instead.

(im also planning to build a bored cafe where ppl go when they r bored lmfao)
Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 15 Apr 2018 5:25 PM
honestly the only safe space in the public rooms is the coffee lounge because thats where all the civilised people are
Reply: Club NX is a new place for predators? 13 May 2018 6:40 AM
Picnic place seems fine too, but yeah, I steer clear from public rooms where possible.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?