Skilled
[Review] Gossip Girl 23 Apr 2018 11:39 AM
Genre: Teen Drama
Maturity Rating: 18+
Trigger Warning: Swearing, Sexual References

"Gossip Girl is an American teen drama TV series based on the book series of the same name, written by Cecily von Ziegesar. Narrated by the omniscient blogger "Gossip-Girl", voiced by Kristen Bell, the series revolves around the fictional lives of privilege upper-class caucasian adolescents living in Manhattan's Upper East Side."

"Oh my god Jamie don't tell me you've never watched this 'til now?!" Well it's the truth. I got hooked to this series only two months ago and have finally completed watching it. The story itself is confusing and has given me trust issues, you will hate every character at some point and the plot's will make you wanna rip your hair out. Why would I recommend this then? The story had it's flaws but the character development in this story is quite good. It also broadcasts a lot of father-son, mother-daughter relationships and I could really relate to them. 

The series has finally ended at it's 6th season and generally spans for 20-25 episodes per season (Except season 6). Each episode is usually around 40-45mins so it can keep you occupied for quite a white! It took me around 2 months due to my schedule. This series can be found on Netflix. 

Skilled
Reply: [Review] Gossip Girl 23 Apr 2018 12:07 PM
WOW WHAT A GREAT REVIEW
Skilled
Reply: [Review] Gossip Girl 23 Apr 2018 12:10 PM
Seth Posted
23 April 2018 12:07 pm

WOW WHAT A GREAT REVIEW

Fenks i tried my best 

Skilled
Reply: [Review] Gossip Girl 23 Apr 2018 7:59 PM
I love Blair at the end. Character development 👏👏

Skilled
Reply: [Review] Gossip Girl 23 Apr 2018 8:14 PM
Princehooligan Posted
23 April 2018 7:59 pm

I love Blair at the end. Character development 👏👏

I thought you loved Georgina you fucn liar

Skilled
Reply: [Review] Gossip Girl 23 Apr 2018 8:19 PM
I LOVE GEORGINA THE MOST BUT BLAIR AT THE END DAMN

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?