Skilled
Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 23 Apr 2018 12:29 PM
Do you have a favourite video game music/tune/battle sequence/track/etc. that you enjoy listening to? if so, please share yours below!

For me it has to be:

The music from Pokémon Diamond & Pearl (legit cause of that nostalgia factor since it was the first Pokémon game I played). Honestly listening to half of these themes brought tears to my eyes. For example the champion battle track which emerges in later games where you battle the same character really showcases the unique tunes that emerged in this series. Another favourite of mine is the rival battle theme since it really captures the character you're battling against and benefits from the new gaming system (DS) that the game is operating on.

There are many other nostalgia-referenced music tunes which I enjoy and must point out, for example the Grimsley battle theme in Pokémon Sun or take for example the opening to the Rainbow Rocket battle theme. Another honourable mention is the Mewtwo battle theme from Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon or the Legendary Birds battle theme (which is the nostalgic 8-bit music).

Ok enough tearing from listening to these, let me know what you guys enjoy!
Novice
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 23 Apr 2018 3:29 PM
Yoshi's Island was my absolute favourite game idk who wouldnt love this calming music 
Last edit: 23 April 2018 3:30 PM
Skilled
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 24 Apr 2018 12:03 AM
any legend of zelda remix :~)) 

Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 24 Apr 2018 7:23 PM
Saitama soundtrack
Rookie
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 25 Apr 2018 3:41 AM
I love Kirby game soundtracks! 

Skilled
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 26 Apr 2018 2:34 PM
Super Mario Bros theme song

Skilled
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 28 Apr 2018 2:09 AM
am i the only one dont have a fav vid game soundtrack LOL

Rookie
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 29 Apr 2018 8:11 PM
ONE of my favorites is this one from the 'Another Code: Two Memories' video game - it's so nice to listen to (although it has a hint of darkness because of the game's storyline). :)

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: Favourite Video Game Soundtrack 30 Apr 2018 2:17 AM
any animal crossing music 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?