Rookie
Charmed 2018 Reboot 18 May 2018 1:22 PM
As you may or may not know, Charmed is returning to CW screens in the coming months! CW dropped the first trailer for the new Charmed Reboot, this time not following the Halliwell sisters, but a new story following the Vera sisters: Macy (Madeleine Mantock), Mel (Melonie Diaz) and Maggie (Sarah Jeffery).

As someone who used to love watching Charmed growing up, I was pretty excited to hear about a possible reboot, and to now finally know that it's actually a thing excites me even more. Although a lot of people are incredibly upset that it's different characters and a different story, expecting it to carry on from the original series, I still think it will be good and I'm really looking forward to it!

Check out the trailer below and tell me what you think!

Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 19 May 2018 2:18 AM
most of the time when shows/books are given a reboot I'm disappointed and I don't expect this to be any different!! as much as I like a continuation of a story I loved sometimes its better left alone
Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 25 May 2018 5:01 AM
I have never even watched the original series of Charmed ...and it's on every morning for like 3 hour!! So I won't be watching this tbh
Skilled
Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 26 May 2018 3:34 AM
idk what this but nice

Rookie
Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 26 May 2018 7:58 PM
im pretty excited!!!! i loved the original and im glad its just a spin-off more than a continuation!

Rookie
Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 26 May 2018 9:22 PM
omg what!!! I had no idea! I used to watch this with my mom
Rookie
Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 27 May 2018 3:09 PM
wowzer, wld really want to see this ;OOOO
Skilled
Reply: Charmed 2018 Reboot 28 May 2018 1:21 AM
Seems interesting !!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?