Skilled
[Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 12:11 AM
Welcome to your one-stop guide to becoming famous. Ever wonder what it would be like being known by the majourity of Habbo users? Look no further, because this guide will teach you the highs and lows of Habbo fame. 

Step 1 : Choose your fighter.
There are many categories and cliques to join all around Habbo, as it is a huge hotel. There are main groups that can make or break you:
 - Hallway Department
 - Fansite Department
 - Welcome Lounge Department
 - CTF (Capture the flag) Department
 - Agency Department
 - Traders Department
 - Role-players Department

Step 2 : Become your fighter.
Chosen your fighter? Great! On to step 2. You'll need to learn how to befriend these people in order to become them!

The Hallway and Welcome lounge department seem like the most intimidating, so we'll start with those.
These area's are usually filled with very old users with very straight forward usernames. You will barely see anyone of the "IT" crowd in Hallway or Welcome Lounge having a name with numbers, and since most of these usernames are taken, you'll have to be creative. No problem! Google a very complicated long word that probably nobody will understand and make it your new user. Once that's done, loiter around the areas to get your game plan set. When your account is finally a week old, find an open conversation with more than 3 users and join it. Fool Proof, you're a hallway h** now.

Next for the Fansite Department.
 Joining a fansite can be quite intimidating, you can choose to be a supporter or a staff member. A lot of people who are dedicated to just one site eventually become staff members, but there are a lot of people who just stay and support. Either way, your goal is to become a fansite h**. All you have to do is make an account at your chosen fansite and go to every single event, comment on all their forums, tune into all the dj's are you're set! If you choose to become a staff member: Join a department and host every. single. hour. No one will forget your name if all they see is your name anyway! Stay active on twitter, promote events, radio, forums, games and more! You'll be famous in no time.

CTF Department. This is a pretty easy department to join, you'll only need good internet and an ego so big that trump can't relate. Make sure you're extremely good at Capture the flag, so that everybody will love you. CTF players only love skill and will make sure to show it off every single moment they have. Make sure to also stop by fansite events when they're hosting Dangerzone to rub it into casual players faces that you're amazing at clicking away from trouble! This post wasn't made specifically for good fame anyway. 

Trading on habbo can be quite the hassle but that's all that anyone's doing anymore! Since this game is going downhill it's time to settle down and do some furniture trading. These people are usually users who started Habbo before 2011 and have inventory's bigger than mount fuji. They have more knowledge on the Habbo marketplace than their own school work and can spot a scammer from a mile away. They're usually sitting in their shops and afk-ing while they post all the stuff they are selling on Fansite forums or on twitter. Sometimes business will get so bad they end up giving away their furni in giveaways on twitter anyway! Either way you'll be known pretty quick. (Guilty as charged)

Agency members can either be the best or worst. Not every agency has a strict way of life, but that seems like the case for most of them. Agencies are a good way to get coinage for your HC and also a great way of making friends. All you have to do is choose and agency and find out how to join. Now it's your life, you'll have to turn up to your new full time job everyday to make sure you don't lose reputation in your agency. Make sure everyone knows you're in that agency too, promote it like it's your dogs first birthday. It's. Your. Life. Famous!

Every wondered what it would be like roleplaying on Habbo? Look somewhere else because this sport is extremely risky and dangerous! With the moderation so upgraded, you can't even talk about your dog without getting a month long ban! But no worries, roleplaying bans can easily be avoided by making you choose your role-play carefully. Go PG with school role-play. The easiest of the bunch, make sure all you're doing is sitting at your desk and answering math questions. Meet new people at the canteen and fall in love with your own role-play significant other. You'll be known for how cute you are in no time! 

If you follow all these steps, you'll be famous in no time. This is Twitter Famous User Jaesus signing out. Goodbye.

Skilled
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 12:16 AM
im laughing so hard i fell on the floor

Skilled
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 12:17 AM

Princehooligan Posted
4 June 2018 12:16 am

im laughing so hard i fell on the floor

LMFAOFOA PROOF PICS PLEASE 

Skilled
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 12:18 AM
Jamie Posted
4 June 2018 12:17 am

Quote skipped.

LMFAOFOA PROOF PICS PLEASE 

no sorry i got up already it was pain the floor too hard

Novice
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 12:48 AM
can confirm thanks to habbo user jaesus I am now habbo famous and girls want me, too bad for them I am already taken!
Skilled
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 5:22 AM
I have a few questions & comments:

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
• Did you write this all by yourself?
• Aren't you forgetting Habbo Twitter famous? If so, doesn't that include starting or commenting on unnecessary drama? Or is this category specific?
Skilled
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 5:32 AM
Seth Posted
4 June 2018 5:22 am

I have a few questions & comments:

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
• Did you write this all by yourself?
• Aren't you forgetting Habbo Twitter famous? If so, doesn't that include starting or commenting on unnecessary drama? Or is this category specific?

I wrote this myself, and the reason I didn't write habbo twitter famous is because habbo's come from all walks of life to be dramatic on twitter. 

Skilled
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 5:48 AM
Jamie Posted
4 June 2018 5:32 am

Quote skipped.

I wrote this myself, and the reason I didn't write habbo twitter famous is because habbo's come from all walks of life to be dramatic on twitter. 

Can I request side categories for all types of Habbo Twitter famous?
Rookie
Reply: [Guide] How to become Habbo famous 4 Jun 2018 6:17 AM
LMFAO yes pls

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?