kim kardashian 14 Jun 2018 8:19 PM
i love her
Reply: kim kardashian 14 Jun 2018 9:56 PM
opinions on her have changed so much over the past year from just a massive celebrity to an absolutely humble human being
her work with charities and for the general good of society is outstanding and she is an outstanding human being
i hope she gets all the credit she deserves especially after meeting with trump and convincing him to give a presidential pardon
Rookie
Reply: kim kardashian 15 Jun 2018 12:06 AM
I don't like her! :( No idea why she's even famous, not interesting at all. Pointless celeb!! Just my opinion!

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Skilled
Reply: kim kardashian 15 Jun 2018 2:18 AM
I don't pay attention to her but apparently she's doing good stuff so its ok 

Beginner
Reply: kim kardashian 15 Jun 2018 4:45 PM
I feel like if no one watches Keeping Up With The Kardashians or follow her on any social media is going to have an opinion like Josh below.

I don't know why she's famous either but I do love a pretty face. I mean I am not going to act like there's no other celebrity out there that's famous for doing things I don't know, there probably is.

I watched the show but also still didn't like her back then until maybe when she started dating Kanye. And I guess the charity or good deeds that she does are like mostly low key. For example I didn't even know that 10/20 % of any of her pay cheque goes to certain charities she supports over the decade. But like any other celeb I feel like he whole world feels entitled to make comments about her life just because she's a celeb, but I also think she handles the stress pretty well. So at the moment I'm team #Kimye

Josh Posted
15 June 2018 12:06 am

I don't like her! :( No idea why she's even famous, not interesting at all. Pointless celeb!! Just my opinion!

Last edit: 15 June 2018 4:47 PM

Reply: kim kardashian 18 Jun 2018 4:34 PM
I love Kim Kardashian. She have became matured in all these years. So proud of her :')
Reply: kim kardashian 15 Nov 2018 12:04 AM
LATE TO THE THREAD buuuuut I didn't know about her a percentage of her paycheck going to charity, so that's pretty cool. I think we as a society are way obsessed with celebrities, BUT HEY IT'S WHATEVER. At least a good bit of them actually care about other people and not just themselves and their money.
Beginner
Reply: kim kardashian 15 Nov 2018 1:04 AM
__tbl Posted
15 November 2018 12:04 am

LATE TO THE THREAD buuuuut I didn't know about her a percentage of her paycheck going to charity, so that's pretty cool. I think we as a society are way obsessed with celebrities, BUT HEY IT'S WHATEVER. At least a good bit of them actually care about other people and not just themselves and their money.

Update on Kimye!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West paid for private firefighters to save their home from the destructive Woolsey wildfire in California. If their residence had been torched, it would have started a domino effect that could have leveled dozens of surrounding homes in the neighborhood. Including John Legend and Chrissy Teigan's house. All her neighbours are thankful for the gesture!

The Kardashian family also recently help build a community centre in LA! The recent episode was really funny but if you put Kris Jenner on the job you gonna expect it to be well done!
Last edit: 15 November 2018 1:08 AM

Reply: kim kardashian 15 Nov 2018 1:15 AM
That's really awesome! I never would have known this! I feel like the media doesn't do a really good job of showing the good that the Kardashians do!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?