I made a car flipped [Car Accident] 30 Jul 2018 3:41 AM
Hey guys, so yeah based on the title Ive got into an accident. A collision between my car and other car after work due to the driver hit a red light and I somehow made the car flipped, my car had a medium dent on the front bumper and I am fine too physically and mentally( Havent get myself to drive after the accident because Im waiting for police report and insurance claim). Anyways, I would like to ask what if the driver is dead and it is not my fault( He is fine by the way, no physical injuries maybe a concussion, had him to get it checked and haven't gotten an update yet) would I have to fight in court to prove that I am innocent? Because the driver is dead right and probably the parents want to get more claims on insurance. I never made a car flipped in my entire life small accident only happened once so I am really interested to know how would I actually solve the case if the person who is at fault and happened to be dead. I am not saying I want him (the guy that I hit) is dead, just curious on what if it happen otherwise.

Do share your thoughts on this!
Reply: I made a car flipped [Car Accident] 2 Aug 2018 12:26 AM
I think it depends on the laws where you live, which probably have criteria for determining who’s at fault for the crash (e.g. were you driving safely and crashed or were you breaking the law driving recklessly)
Skilled
Reply: I made a car flipped [Car Accident] 2 Aug 2018 9:30 AM
Depends on the country you were in? In most countries (that I know of) a police report is necessary for the family to argue such claims, and usually if you flip a car something of the sort is made on the scene.
Reply: I made a car flipped [Car Accident] 2 Aug 2018 9:56 PM
Ahh I see, I didn't drive recklessly though so yeah. It does depends on the country I live in. Hahahaha

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?