Perm banned on Habbo 6 Sep 2018 3:43 AM
Hey,

My username on Habbo is: Nonstop - The account was made in 2011.

I haven't really been online much on Habbo recently because of it being summer but once of twice a week I logged in to see whats been happening.
I have been designing rooms for a maze (which was meant to be opening now) which uses most of all my Habbo furniture. I have nearly 20 rooms wired and ready to go for the opening but wanted to make some last minute details once I bought BC through Habbo for my room editing.

I logged online last Thursday for 20 minutes and went to the hallway 2. I spoke to 2 people briefly who are my friends and then logged off. I logged back in 4 hours later to find myself PERM BANNED for hacking/scamming.

I've never had a ban on the account before and only 1 warning in the past year.

Funny thing is that I haven't even traded for about 2/3 weeks because of lack of coins and not even being online?
I have appealed but don't remember the date of birth I put down for the account. I put down everything else that I had for the account including all emails used for the account, Paypal email, all Habbo account transactions, phone numbers, security questions and answers (which haven't been changed in over a year).

Does anyone else recommend anything?
I've only had 2 emails back from Habbo in the past week to say some of the questions were incorrect (which I have emailed them back changing the answers).

Would really appreciate some help!

Thanks,
Fran x
Beginner
Reply: Perm banned on Habbo 6 Sep 2018 11:11 PM
Hey Fran,

Firstly you have to get through those questions as they are the verification step that Habbo uses. Once you get through that, they will help you access your chat logs and if you haven't done anything, they will unban you immediately! So I hope you get your answers right!

Reply: Perm banned on Habbo 7 Sep 2018 4:45 PM

Audemars Posted
6 September 2018 11:11 pm

Hey Fran,

Firstly you have to get through those questions as they are the verification step that Habbo uses. Once you get through that, they will help you access your chat logs and if you haven't done anything, they will unban you immediately! So I hope you get your answers right!

I can't remember the date of birth I registered it with but I have sent them everything else

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?