Beginner
Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 1:24 AM

FAREWELL TO A SPOOKY SEASON
The Campaigns & Competitions Team would like to say thank you to everyone who has participated in this campaign. We hope you enjoy the games and compete with your friends on the leaderboards. Before we close the spooky gates, we would like to know what is your favourite activity for the month? Was it the one of challenging Scaretober activities? Or was it one of our badge event that drove you crazy? Let us know in this thread!

Activities
• Homeroom Game
• Unholy Grounds
• Graveyard Shift
• Cursed Lands
• Skull Hunt

Badge Events
• Cursed Lands
• GFE - Snow White

Everyone who participates in this thread will receive a very scary icon and 50 team points each!

This thread will be closing on 31st October 2018, 11:55PM [GMT +8]
Last edit: 31 October 2018 1:32 AM

Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 1:30 AM
Skull hunt !!

Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 2:05 AM
I've honestly enjoyed ALL the activities and the badge events. The graveyard shift activity has given me lots of rage with the one way gates, but I'm SUPER appreciative because I've gotten a little better at them!
Skilled
Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 3:08 AM
I actually really enjoyed the cursed lands badge event because it vas v original and even though i messed up and had panic attack and had to search again for the secret badge I felt determined not having to click through one-way gates
Beginner
Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 3:13 AM
Seth Posted
31 October 2018 3:08 am

I actually really enjoyed the cursed lands badge event because it vas v original and even though i messed up and had panic attack and had to search again for the secret badge I felt determined not having to click through one-way gates

Thanks for your request of having one way gates, see you at Christmas! Wink wink.

Novice
Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 10:44 PM
Loved the homeroom game, even if it made me rage quit at 4am in the morning
Rookie
Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 10:45 PM
woo SKULL HUNT !!
Skilled
Reply: Spooky Scaretober 31 Oct 2018 10:46 PM
I enjoyed every event!! I would like to say that Graveyard Shift had just the right amount of challenge. Yum! Skull hunting had been an exhilarating journey for me because I was zonked out last year and was in no mood to participate in anything so this time I was excited to get my #nolife going to catch the skulls!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?