Skilled
What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 3:03 PM
So how did you come across HabboBites and what made you actually join the site?
Was it the cool features, the community or what?! Let us know!

I knew Funkyhabbo was making a new fansite but I didn't know what it was called but somehow I stumbled upon this site because of Justin . He actually mentioned this site and was checking it out and I guess I was curious too so I signed up a day after him! Though I promised myself to not join another fansite, I'm now in the radio team because I missed DJing too much! 
Last edit: 28 May 2016 4:54 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 3:08 PM
Gina and I were talking about it I think then I saw the "catch duckie" and thought CUTE and signed up!
Novice
Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 3:14 PM
I really liked the idea that it was a welcoming and different community, like you work toward your own goals for things (bb codes, forum tags, etc) by being part of the community and supporting it.. idk it was different and IT'S CUTE? so I wanted to be a part of whatever it was going to become cause new fansites have infinite potential going forward.
Skilled
Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 4:06 PM
I saw that this was a Singapore based fansite so I came to take a look!! Then I heard Jas djing and she inspired me to join HB and the team!! *TRUE STORY* 

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 4:11 PM
saw that it was a mostly Singaporean fansite and it reminded me of GL. love the cute design too

signed up, joined events and here i am!
Novice
Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 10:31 PM
I decided to finally check habbobites and I realised that this was a really nice community and there are so many Singaporeans so why not join! :-) no regrets hehe
Talented
Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 10:57 PM
I saw Funkyhabbo talking about it and thought it sounded interesting then came on the site and loved the interface!

Rookie
Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 28 May 2016 11:03 PM
I met Funky and he told me a bit about it. I applied for the news department and - BOOM!

johannes

Reply: What made you join HabboBites? 29 May 2016 12:24 AM
I loved the new things that you don't see on other fansites like the feed and the prize code/shop system

Also partly because and old friend (not friend anymore) told me if I joined FunkyHabbo's website he wouldn't talk to me anymore LMAO (long story), I really wanted to make him angry and it was funny when he found out

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?