Rookie
Instruments 28 May 2016 11:20 PM
I've played the drums since I was 7 (about 8 years now), and I also play guitar and bass. I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a music-freak.

Do any of you guys play instruments? Are any of you in a band? Let me know! :)

johannes

Reply: Instruments 28 May 2016 11:45 PM
I used to be into the keyboard/piano when I was younger... But I gave up on it when I left high school... Never revisited it either! Hmm food for thought..

Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 1:27 AM
In my band atm i play bass and sing :) But have tried my hardest to learn bits and pieces on all instruments!

Skilled
Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 1:28 AM
I played the clarinet for the longest time and i've always wanted to play the drums but i never got around to learning : - )

Rookie
Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 2:24 AM
I've always wanted to learn how to play drums or guitar. No painence lol maybe one day. In 6th grade I was going to buy a saxophone but never went through with it and we all had to learn the flute or at least it looked like a flute in 5-6th grade had to play it..
Skilled
Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 10:12 AM
I used to learn how to play a thai instrument called the khim. I've still got the instrument in my closet, out of tune and covered in dust :-)!

Would love to learn the drums though, it looks awesome!

Heres a picture of the insutrment:

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 12:48 PM
I've learnt piano when I was a kid, I picked up guitar along in my school as it was part of a music course.. And now I'm in a Chinese Orchestra! I'm in percussions and my main instrument is the drum, they only use me only when they are playing pop songs tho and I also get to play some other instruments like Glock, Xylophone, Timpani, Vibraphone etc. 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 3:12 PM

Jas Posted
29 May 2016 10:12 am

I used to learn how to play a thai instrument called the khim. I've still got the instrument in my closet, out of tune and covered in dust :-)!

Would love to learn the drums though, it looks awesome!

Heres a picture of the insutrment:

WOW! That's a really cool instrument, must be real hard to play haha :)

johannes

Talented
Reply: Instruments 29 May 2016 6:32 PM
i tried learning the acoustic guitar years ago but i kind of gave up because it tore my skin and the angle my fingers at were so weird and uncomfortable :/

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?