Reply: Farewell Stan Lee 17 Nov 2018 12:01 PM
Male Marvel Characters:

Captain America: Always reminds me to trust myself and follow my principles and morals.

Deadpool: Reminds me to constantly find joy and positivity even in the more dire situation.

Hulk: Always remind me that no matter how people may act, we do not know their story, always try to be understanding. Like how misunderstood he was at the start, but eventually becoming one of the most important character.

Female Marvel Characters:

Storm: I love how she is always nice and yet firm, someone that I always aspire, and also her powers are so awesome.

Scarlett Witch:
Just her powers is enough to wow anyone, and also yes daughter of Magneto!

Black Cat: She has really cool suit/costume, and how her story is always so intriguing, and how she changes from bad to good, all that mess, just like my life.
Rookie
Reply: Farewell Stan Lee 17 Nov 2018 9:53 PM
Cyclops - I think one of the reasons I liked Cyclops so much was because of James Marsden but besides the point, I really liked the whole stereotypical hero that Cyclops was. He was very simple compared to many other characters and despite how ironic that sounds, it made a young me, think that he was hot and cool. 

Deadpool - Having never read any of the marvel comics and just relying on the movies, Deadpool has to be my favourite anti-hero. I really do connect with him on a deeper level because he is so conflicted sometimes and I see myself in him, trying to do the acceptable thing but wanting to be true to myself. He is also extremely comical especially with the fourth wall breaks. Love the merc with the mouth!!!! 

Nightcrawler - I think all of us to a certain extent wished we were Nightcrawler at one point. The ability to become invisible would really make me so much more comfortable in awkward situations. Another plus point about Nightcrawler is that Mystique's his mother ;-)

Elektra - Elektra's choice of weapon the sai is so darn cool. The fact that she is Greek but is proficient in Japanese combat just makes her so different and multicultural. Her powers to mesmerise others also helps her in her mercenary job. I have a soft spot for tough females protagonists in novels and comics. 

Scarlett Witch - Actually the story of Scarlett Witch is quite sad that is why I feel for this character. She and her brother weren't even born as mutants and were actually products of genetic experimentation. Her children were also part of her own imagination and created by magic. She is a pretty tragic character.

Storm - Born a princess but more like a QUEEN. Her powers are so bad ass. When I watched X-Men for the first time, her style was so cool. The grey hair, the pupil-less eyes. 

Novice
Reply: Farewell Stan Lee 19 Nov 2018 10:18 AM
Thank you for creating a superheros, Stan Lee :(

Males:

Captain America (Steve Rogers) - I love all Captain America movies when he fight crimes. When Steve Rogers knows he is fighting Bucky Barnes from "Captain America: Winter Soldier".

Deadpool (Wade Wilson) - Wade Wilson is hilarious and i love Deadpool 1 & 2 movies when he fight Cable from "Deadpool 2".

Wolverin (James Howlett, Logan, Weapon X) - When i watched Logan movie at the cinema, it was pretty sad when Logan died at the end of the movie.

Females:

Storm - I love her power when she flies and thunder and lightening all comes at once!

Black Cat - I love her suit/costume so much when she figth a crimes.

Scarlett Witch - I like her power when she can control mind and throw obyects with her mind.
Last edit: 19 November 2018 10:20 AM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?