Rookie
Don't Starve Review 23 Apr 2016 9:24 PM
Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.

Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.

Personal Take
The animation style for this game is really adorable and chic, adopting a Tim Burton-type design. The colour palette of this game is quite mild pleasing to the eyes. After playing it for bout an hour, my eyes don't feel that strained compared to the other games.

During the very first attempt, you would pick up useful knowledge and skills to venture further into the game in the next few tries. It's genuinely fun having to experiment with the environment and figuring out various actions you can do to survive in the wild. The more you play, the higher level you go and the more characters you can unlock.

Personally, I highly recommend this survivor game, especially if this will be your first survivor game. The price on steam for Don't Starve is $7.50 and Don't Starve Together is $10.05. I recommend getting the MEGA PACK which is $15.15 (which includes the 2 games, Shipwrecked DLC and Regin of Giants). Do note this is only available until 29th April.

Last edit: 23 April 2016 9:28 PM

Skilled
Reply: Don't Starve Review 23 Apr 2016 9:27 PM
Interesting! I might buy this game
Last edit: 23 April 2016 9:27 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: Don't Starve Review 23 Apr 2016 9:44 PM
Ooh is the game interface really like that? (like sketches kind)?

Rookie
Reply: Don't Starve Review 23 Apr 2016 10:42 PM
Funkyhabbo Posted
23 April 2016 9:44 pm

Ooh is the game interface really like that? (like sketches kind)?

Yup!

Skilled
Reply: Don't Starve Review 26 Apr 2016 6:38 PM
omg!! I love Don't Starve! It's super fun when you start a world with your friends (especially when I get to burn down all my friends' stuff HAHAHAHAHA) We should create a HabboBites world someday! <:

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: Don't Starve Review 26 Apr 2016 7:04 PM
kei Posted
26 April 2016 6:38 pm

omg!! I love Don't Starve! It's super fun when you start a world with your friends (especially when I get to burn down all my friends' stuff HAHAHAHAHA) We should create a HabboBites world someday! <:

Ooh sounds minecrafty - is it similar?

Skilled
Reply: Don't Starve Review 26 Apr 2016 9:21 PM
Funkyhabbo Posted
26 April 2016 7:04 pm

Quote skipped.

Ooh sounds minecrafty - is it similar?

nope! it's more, animated? More sophiscated?? HAHAH Basically, it's a survival game and you collect materials to build items and stay alive from monsters/harsh climate!!

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?