Rookie
Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 1:33 AM
Lol no I'm not quiting (not right now atleast) but the topic of quiting.

Why would you quit? Why haven't you quit already?

Just anything related to quiting... Now I'm sure all if not most are addicted to habbo for some reason.

There's important things we all need to do in real life like jobs, schools or take care of family. But the main thing I'm asking is what will it take for you to seriously never log back in?

Some say they'll leave when habbo shutsdown for good...but what if that's not for a long time?

Personally... With getting things back together in my life I'm having way less time for habbo which is good :) but I think once I move out and start a family, it's peace out for habbo lol.
Skilled
Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 1:38 AM
I kept saying i'd quit habbo, at some point i nearly did completely move to sims but i got dragged back into Habbo, forgot the whole reason. It kinda sucked me back in but i'm better now cause i've got work to distract me from habbo.

Rookie
Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 1:49 AM
I quit for 2 years, now what really helped me not login tho was not having internet for awhile. I kept myself busy and that's also when I was working out all the time...sigh idk why I came back lol. But I do enjoy getting badges it's just I need to move on eventually.
Talented
Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 1:58 AM
I've left Habbo a few times, the longest was for about 2 years in 2012, but I enjoy speaking to everyone I've made friends with on there & I like building rooms too much lol. I think I'll quit when uni starts getting too intense next year & probably quit for good once I've settled somewhere after uni.

Rookie
Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 3:41 AM
I've also left Habbo a few times. I left for a 1 in like 2013? I quit when I have too much to do in real life that's more important that Habbo. It just gets boring sometimes too though...

johannes

Skilled
Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 10:05 AM
I've quit a few times. I came back on Habbo roughly 2 years ago(?) out of sheer boredom. I quit Habbo mainly because it wasn't as fun anymore and my previous friends stabbed me in the back :-( Now that I'm back, I've met more people, better than ever!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 12:45 PM
I left habbo for quite a few times already!! Changed my character for a few times too. I just came back recently during April 2016 c: The reason why I haven't left yet is because of HB!! and all the awesome people I've met so far <:

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: Quiting habbo 29 May 2016 11:00 PM
Well, I joined in 2005 originally.. I quit when the hotels merged together (for roughly 2 years I think) and then I came back.. And I didn't stay on very long because snowstorm was gone :( that was literally the only reason I came back. But they introduced it again and I played for about a year while it was around.. And then when they removed that and battleball for good, I bailed again.

I've only started back again this year, but at the moment I live the bachelor life and spend lots of time at home.. It helps pass the time and keep me busy. And now also with being on here I'm more interested in it.

But I agree I think I'll quit for good when things start happening with my life.. Like a partner or family etc. I mean I go to work now everyday but otherwise that's all I have! I don't think Habbo is going anywhere though, and I think it's picked up a bit again since being back this time. When I came back in 2012 it was dead!

Novice
Reply: Quiting habbo 30 May 2016 4:26 AM
Oh man I originally joined in about 2005 as well, on a different account on .ca and I've switched several times over the years, I've also taken several breaks throughout cause I lost interest.. I use to play with IRL friends, and one of them let it get in the way of our actual friendship which caused some arguments. I think I'm still here 11 years later because of the people I have met tbh, if I never came back I wouldn't have met the lovely gems I know now like Informal Ben and @Awesometothe27 who I don't know where I would be without, (there is obviously others too, but these are some super specific people I love dearly).
Last edit: 30 May 2016 4:27 AM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?