Holiday Wishlist? 6 Dec 2018 11:26 AM
With holidays coming up I'm sure we all have things we've been eyeing throughout the year we hope ends up under the tree. Or maybe you're super excited about a gift you're getting a friend or loved one. 

Let's discuss! Anything exciting on your lists? 
Skilled
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 6 Dec 2018 2:28 PM
Nintendo Switch Products and Games
Rookie
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 7 Dec 2018 3:44 AM
nice banjo please
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 7 Dec 2018 5:02 AM
a new pair of doc martens boots is on the top of my list this year lmao but really would just like some cute planner for 2019 tbh <3 ill probably just get them for myself
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 7 Dec 2018 5:24 AM
A new pair of shoes or heels!
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 9 Dec 2018 10:52 AM
I´m hoping for a new jacket and chromecast!
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 9 Dec 2018 11:15 AM
Many nail related products (Glitter's, polishes, powders, brushes, nippers, monomers, cuticle oil) hahaha Too much stuff I want lol but tbh I could get it myself I Just want to see others happy with their gifts!! <3 
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 9 Dec 2018 11:35 AM

Clara Posted
9 December 2018 11:15 am

Many nail related products (Glitter's, polishes, powders, brushes, nippers, monomers, cuticle oil) hahaha Too much stuff I want lol but tbh I could get it myself I Just want to see others happy with their gifts!! <3 

Same! I bought my mother an aquarium last year and a trip to London during her birthday so I´m not sure how to topple that this time around! Honestly considering just buying a gift-card! As lame as it is, it gives her opportunities!
Reply: Holiday Wishlist? 10 Dec 2018 1:24 AM
I am hoping and praying the price for the mermaid hair goes down in which i will be able to purchase it and and isolate myself in my Habbo room with in all its glory.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?