Rookie
Mukbang! 16 Dec 2018 9:59 PM
yallllllllll i cant tell u how much i love food and mukbang videos gets me hungry all the time.
what are your favourite mukbang-ers?

i have to say mine would be zach choi asmr, and QUEEN TRISHA PAYTAS

Reply: Mukbang! 16 Dec 2018 10:00 PM
i LOVE TRISHA OMFG. If you like Korean food, you should check out Keemi!!!! SHE'S REALLY GOOD TOO.
Reply: Mukbang! 16 Dec 2018 11:37 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I find it so fascinating to watch her. Her vlogs, her mukbangs, her crying videos!
Reply: Mukbang! 17 Dec 2018 1:17 AM

__tbl Posted
16 December 2018 11:37 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I find it so fascinating to watch her. Her vlogs, her mukbangs, her crying videos!

I live for her dramatic relationship with Jason Nash. LOLLLLLLLL.
Reply: Mukbang! 17 Dec 2018 1:57 AM
I was watching a vid yesterday and I could not stop looking at HIS reaction to her the whole time LOL
Reply: Mukbang! 17 Dec 2018 7:41 AM
Currently watching her drive around looking for the Egg Nog milkshake...... If you get food to-go or in the drive thru, do you eat in the car, or wait until you get to where you're going?
Skilled
Reply: Mukbang! 17 Dec 2018 9:24 AM
Ahhh I love watching people eat especially fried chicken. My fav would be Stephanie Soo and Zermatt (hes from sg!!)

Reply: Mukbang! 17 Dec 2018 11:32 AM

__tbl Posted
17 December 2018 7:41 am

Currently watching her drive around looking for the Egg Nog milkshake...... If you get food to-go or in the drive thru, do you eat in the car, or wait until you get to where you're going?

I would wait till I get to my destination. Wouldn't want to risk dirtying the car! It'd be a pain to clean it.
Reply: Mukbang! 22 Jan 2019 11:02 AM
mukbangs are honestly the best and idk but i do love watching them

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?