Beginner
Your views on curiouscat, askfm etc. 30 Dec 2018 5:07 PM
Do you use them? What do you enjoy the most and what do you hate the most?

I recently made an account and I think it's kinda entertaining
Last edit: 30 December 2018 5:08 PM

Skilled
Reply: Your views on curiouscat, askfm etc. 30 Dec 2018 7:10 PM
i only love using it to ask others 

Reply: Your views on curiouscat, askfm etc. 31 Dec 2018 12:07 AM
I made a Habbo curious cat twice, and both times I got bullied pretty bad. Things like "Your boyfriend would rather be with me than your ugly ass" etc. and they were on anon so I really don't know who it was. If I decided to make another Habbo twitter, I'll probably attempt it again. I've had numerous askfms and they were low-key boring LMAO. Both sites are alright, I don't really hate them.
Reply: Your views on curiouscat, askfm etc. 3 Jan 2019 5:31 AM
To be honest, they seem completely useless. Sure, it's fine and all to ask someone questions, but if you really want to get to know them, it's much better to be social and actually try to meet them from where you know them (Facebook, game, work, etc...) rather than anonymously ask questions, which can sometimes be extremely detrimental to someone's emotions.
Rookie
Reply: Your views on curiouscat, askfm etc. 3 Jan 2019 4:15 PM
I find them unnecessary. It's a open gate to bully people without having to put your name behind it. More often than not I see people posting really nasty things that have been said like to go and hurt yourself, how useless people are, how they shouldn't be on this earth etc which is so so SO damaging to peoples mental health... Then when they get reported, nothing gets done about it no matter how many times the business say "We are looking into it" Is it really that hard to see all the questions coming from the one IP/MAC address and to permanently block them from being able to use it??
I like the concept behind it, asking people questions and such, but as IAmEquanimity said above, if you really wanted to know just ask them yourself. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?