Should we expect Windows 11 coming soon? 4 Jan 2019 4:10 AM
Right after the release of Microsoft Windows 10, everyone were impressed. Some were amazed by improved, old-fashioned referencing, interface. Some found free upgrade the best thing out of it and of course, the fact that number 9 was missing. Microsoft considers Win10 as the biggest success since the times of Windows XP release (revolutionary, I can even notice).

Sadly, due to that success, Satya Nadella, current MS CEO - announced back in 2015 that no more versions of beloved OS will be released. Instead, they will try to aim to provide best from Windows 10 version through constant updates.

Personally, I think this is not reasonable. Microsoft already made their clients to forcefully update their OS - sometimes, these updates are not fully tested and major bugs appear, making our lives harder. By actually working on a new release, they will not only provide a product with less bugs rather than updating the current one, but also it will be way more clearer to see that progress is being done.

What do you think about this?
Reply: Should we expect Windows 11 coming soon? 4 Jan 2019 10:32 PM
I liked reading this post, as technology impacts everything you do in life, and a computer is widely used and important.

While I agree with you, that placing a hold on future version releases can be bad in terms of not seeing progress, I also see the logic behind it.

Windows 10 is one of the very few operating systems currently available that can be scaled to your needs, visually edited and easily configured. By placing a focus on increasing their mobility and speed of releasing updates as well as providing support for one product, Microsoft will quickly be able to turn around it's poor image (ever since Vista and 7) and get back on the playing field to Mac. Having people on a streamlined platform will also allow for better communication, collaboration and community.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?