Date of GTA VI release is not a secret anymore! 5 Jan 2019 12:46 AM
Information about one of the most expected projects from Rockstar Games, GTA VI, was leaked and game is said to be released in 2021. Yet, rumours around web claim that Rockstar is not in a rush to develop it, by being busy with other projects: Titanfall 3 or WatchDogs 3. Developers of course, are silent about all this - who knows, maybe it is an actual leak?

Previous version of the game series, GTA V, first came out in 2013, ever since nothing was heard from Rockstar about next generation of beloved series. Grand Theft Auto games used to be released every 3-5 years on average. Personally, I trust this claim and just going to blindly believe that GTA will be released as soon as possible <3

What do you think about this?
Beginner
Reply: Date of GTA VI release is not a secret anymore! 5 Jan 2019 8:19 AM
I love GTA! I actually bought GTA V on PC, but didn't even complete it as my desktop couldn't handle it... (I don't own any kind of gaming consoles)

I don't think my computer can ever handle any other version of GTA

Rookie
Reply: Date of GTA VI release is not a secret anymore! 5 Jan 2019 4:00 PM
I'm a huge fan of GTA, can't wait for GTA 6 to finally come out WOO. I was hoping for it to be released earlier than 2021 though (like sometime this year)
Novice
Reply: Date of GTA VI release is not a secret anymore! 5 Jan 2019 9:41 PM
Jamesy Posted
5 January 2019 4:00 pm

I'm a huge fan of GTA, can't wait for GTA 6 to finally come out WOO. I was hoping for it to be released earlier than 2021 though (like sometime this year)

Highly doubt a release this year since Rockstar themselves are still enjoying the success of Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as the growing development of Red Dead Online
Reply: Date of GTA VI release is not a secret anymore! 5 Jan 2019 10:53 PM

Harps Posted
5 January 2019 9:41 pm

Quote skipped.

Highly doubt a release this year since Rockstar themselves are still enjoying the success of Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as the growing development of Red Dead Online

I agree with you, as I said above - there are many other projects too that they will be working on. Not excluding that they are already working hard for new Red Dead Redemption.
Reply: Date of GTA VI release is not a secret anymore! 6 Jan 2019 4:07 AM
I used to play GTA 5 a lot! I'm pretty sure my total play time is like 56 days... got bored of it a few months ago and totally stopped playing it due to the campaigns they have going on being a bit boring. I think it's a long time coming that they bring out VI. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 1-2 years!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?