Talented
The Destruction of Nature 23 Apr 2016 10:10 PM
So I had the idea, a few months ago, to design a room about how human life has destroyed the beauty of nature. This room also got me recognised for BaW this season!

http://i.imgur.com/kFnKq8R.jpg

Talented
Reply: The Destruction of Nature 23 Apr 2016 10:17 PM
omg stop this room is so pretty!!!
Beginner
Reply: The Destruction of Nature 23 Apr 2016 10:18 PM
WOWWWW. I really like the train (and the coal container) and basically everything else! Now I know how you got into the BaW team!

Talented
Reply: The Destruction of Nature 23 Apr 2016 10:44 PM
Jung Posted
23 April 2016 10:17 pm

omg stop this room is so pretty!!!

thank you ! :)

Reply: The Destruction of Nature 24 Apr 2016 5:12 AM
When you're playing SimSafari or SimPark, for example, you simply get stressed that we can't put a lot of trees and animals from these completely different environments together because they will die, so do your imagination! Fortunately we have Habbo in our hands and it allows us to use the Brazillian/China/Egypt/Holland nature in a single room! It makes us giggle
Building clear and beautiful rooms is your forte, and you could use it for a cool Where's Wally puzzle if you want to, but I think the room have more nature/pureness/green than fire and destruction, something you highlighted in the room's name and perhaps it could be better illustrated, using more fire, more ashes, or even habbo alterations (like putting a sad/mad expression for people)!
And a crucial thing: You have lost the clean colors since you saved them as JPG, just make a quick comparison and you'll see how bad is the quality of a JPG Habbo screenshot! Save them as PNG or GIF in the next time to catch all the little details of your pixel arts or Habbo screenshots

You're awesome
Novice
Reply: The Destruction of Nature 27 May 2016 4:00 PM
Waw! Looks so good, I've never gotten used to using building blocks but this makes me wanna try it!

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Rookie
Reply: The Destruction of Nature 28 May 2016 10:46 PM
Oh! I remember visiting this room while you were in the process of making it. It turned out very nicely! :)

johannes

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?